2:16 Facing Darkness Is Kinda My Thing

Facing Darkness Is Kinda My Things
Part 1
————

Facing Darkness Is Kinda My ThingsPart 1————

————

RECAP

It was quiet for a few seconds before Lizzie spoke up. "So... Hope and Kate are in Josie's mind?" Lizzie questioned, trying to understand.

"Yeah. There's, um, more... to that." Kaleb struggled to find the right words.

Alaric then moved to a shelf that led to a secret room with the weapons inside. He pulled the pulled, allowing the doors to open. Once they were fully open, Lizzie saw you and Hope, unconscious on separate beds, looking quite peaceful. Lizzie walked over at looked at you and Hope.

"Lizzie, till Hope and Kate come back, no one else can know you're alive. The Necromancer's spying on us, so... we have to play to his camera." Alaric explained, Lizzie unsure of what to say again.

————

Both you and Hope woke up in the middle of a family grave by the looks of it. You got up to stand on your feet and looked around, before looking down at your clothes and seeing you were basically a badass female character from basically every TV Show or movie. It was black leather jacket and black jeans with a black v-neck shirt and black boots.

"Well, this is unexpected." You heard Hope say as she got up.

You then looked over at her and let out a snort as you raised your hand to your mouth, trying not to laugh at the way she looked. Hope looked up at you. "Don't even." Hope scolded, glaring at you and before you could respond, she continued. "And you can't speak, you look like you're going to a funeral." Hope fired back.

Your smile dropped and so did your hand. "Okay, that's not even remotely funny." You replied, earning Hope to stifle a laugh and to throw your hands up at her childish behaviour.

You then walked over to her and helped her up, afterwards, both of you looking around and suddenly getting an uncanny feeling from this place. "Josie?" Hope called out. "Your subconscious is weirding us out." Hope continued.

Hope then looked to you while you shrugged. "How are we meant to find Josie if Josie isn't even in her subconscious?" You questioned, resting your hands on your waist.

Hope exhaled sharply before turning around to look at an open door. "Follow the literal trail of bread crumbs." Hope commented, causing you to turn around and look down, seeing the bed crumbs going out the door.

"Subtle." You responded.

Hope walked towards the door and opened it, allowing you two to follow the trail. It lead out to the woods, Hope looked up into the sky, looking at the castle with eerie fog and lights until you both heard rustling.