★┆05

CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

──────── {. .} ────────

The next morning Minho woke up alone in the bed.

He started panicking since he thought Jisung had abandoned him or went to the police station to tell then where Minho was. He got up from the bed with small tears in his eyes, already feeling like this day was going to be one of the worst. His lips quivered as he made his way out of the bedroom and towards the kitchen. However, the sight of Jisung cooking made him sigh in relief, proving that his thoughts were wrong.

The older boy turned around to grab something from the counter and he noticed Minho's figure so when he looked up and saw the tears on his cheeks his eyes widened and quickly walked to the smaller, cupping his face with his hands "Min, what's wrong? Why are you crying, baby?"

'Baby' ? Minho averted his eyes and thanked the god that his face was already red because of the crying otherwise his blush would be visible, "I though you left me.." his voice got more quiet everytime he said a word but Jisung had heard it "No, no, Min, I would never. I just got up to make us some breakfast and you were sleeping so peacefully I didn't want to disturb you"

Minho met Jisung's eyes and the older cooed at him for looking like a lost puppy with those eyes he was looking him at that moment before placing a kiss on his forehead "Why don't you go to the bathroom to wash your face? I'm almost done and we can eat in the living room to watch cartoons on the TV. How does that sound?"

Jisung grinned as he saw the other's eyes lit up and his eyebrows raised along with a tiny smile before giving him a nod "Okay" he muttered and headed to the bathroom. Han watched him get inside until the door was closed and sighed while smiling, getting back to the kitchen, "So cute" he talked to himself and shook his head "Maybe it was fate that brought us where we are right now.. I hope so"

After he was done with the food, he looked at his phone which was laying on the counter as he heard a notification pop up. Picking it up and unlocking it he saw a text from Chan telling him they didn't have work until later the day. Jisung hummed and looked at Minho who was just getting out of the bathroom before texting Chan back, asking if it was okay for him to bring someone to work..

When he got the okay from his coworker, he smiled and put the phone in his pocket to pick up their plates and bring them to the coffee table. Once they were settled, he noticed Minho was about to sit on the ground once again like he did the previous day "The floor is cold Min, you can sit here" he pointed at the seat next to him and Minho did as he was told

Jisung handed the younger his plate and then his own, grabbing the remote to turn the TV on on the kids channel. They started eating as they watched 'Blue's Clues', the smaller boy really liking this show.

A few minutes later, Jisung had finished his breakfast and glanced at Minho's plate, furrowing his brows when he saw that the smaller had eaten just a few bites of his food and his doe eyes were focused on the screen. At first Han thought that Minho didn't like it but then figured that maybe he paid a little more attention to the cartoon than the food.

He chuckled and took the plate from the boy's lap, picking up the fork and moving it in front of Minho's lips, "Say 'ah'" the smaller blinked twice before opening his mouth, his bunny teeth peeking, "Ahh" and Jisung placed the food into his mouth.

Minho chewed at it while maintaining eye contact with the older who was smiling sweetly at him before swallowing "Can you do that again?" he asked shyly as he tilted his head to the side slightly and Jisung nodded "Of course. I will feed you and you can watch the show so you don't miss any parts, okay?"

Minho nodded and opened his mouth again when Jisung had brought the fork up to his lips. After a while breakfast was finished and they were just sitting on the couch, watching another show that the smaller seemed to like. Jisung was on his phone, texting with Chan when he felt a tap on his thigh "Do little einsteins exist?"

Jisung stared at him for a few seconds before shaking his head while giggling "No, Minho, they're just fictional characters. They're fake"
Minho made an 'o' shape with his mouth and nodded his head looking back at the TV.

"Oh, I was gonna forget about it" Jisung sat up properly "I have to go to work in a few hours, would you like to come with me? So you won't be alone here"

Minho responded with a small 'okay' even if he was a bit scared. What if someone saw him and called the cops? What would he do then? His thoughts soon left his mind though because there was another episode of the little einsteins

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧