★┆16

CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 16

──────── {. .} ────────

Jisung and Minho were peacefully sitting on the couch, cuddling and doing their favorite thing; watching cartoons on the TV. Minho really wanted to watch that one Pixar movie which was called 'Up'.
And Jisung being whipped he is of course said yes. So, he made them something to eat before putting the movie on.

They were halfway through the movie until there was a loud knock on the door which made both flinch. Who the hell knocks a door this hard? Jisung paused the movie and muttered curses because he had to get up from their comfortable position while Minho watched him with curious eyes.

Jisung sighed and opened the door only to be faced with two big men who looked very angry "Han Jisung?" one of them asked. Jisung furrowed his brows and eyed them for a few seconds before saying in a confusing way "Yes?"

What he didn't expect was one of the men's hand to harshly collide with his cheek. Minho was able to see the guy who punched Jisung and he quickly stood up in shock and fear for his boyfriend. Jisung was on the floor, gritting his teeth in pain. But Minho soon got even more scared once he saw the two men properly.

They were two of the orphanage's guards. How did they find him?

The two men entered the apartment and when they saw Minho they immediately walked towards him, grabbing him tightly by the arms and pulling him towards the door. Minho tried to fight them, tried his best to escape from their grips but it was no use. Jisung had gotten up from the floor by then and rushed over at them, hitting one of the men's head to distract him.

Said man signaled for the other one to take Minho away before he turned around and glared at Jisung. The younger boy was about to run past him to get to Minho but he was stopped by the guard who pushed him back "Minho!" he panicked when he heard his boyfriend call out for him before falling unconscious after getting injected by the other guard.

His mind was filled with rage but mostly sadness as he was getting beaten up by the strong guard. Once again on the floor, but this time with more bruises and blood coming out of his wounds. Right before he blacked out he whispered only one thing, and that was Minho's name.

•__•

Chan was currently cooking lunch for him and Jeongin while the latter was back hugging him as he did so. The younger was clinging onto him as if they were magnets that could not be separated, something Chan found cute. They were all smiley and giggling whenever the older tried to pried off Jeongin to be able to move properly but the younger wouldn't let him.

"Innie, as much as I love this I can't cook this way"

The smaller clicked his tongue and let out a whine before pulling himself apart from his boyfriend as he hoped onto the counter "You know, I would totally marry you cause you're very husband material." right after he stated that, Jeongin heard a loud noise like plates breaking in the sink so he furrowed his brows and glanced at Chan "What was that??"

The older kept his back towards him, his whole body not moving for a few seconds which made the younger worried, "Channie, are you okay?" he hopped off the counter and walked next to Chan. His worried face turned into a smiley one when he saw the intense red colour on his boyfriend's face.

"Awe Channie you look like a tomato right now" he laughed as the older turned his head away, shying a smile while he recalled what his boyfriend had said. It took him a few minutes to calm down before he set their plates down on the counter "So you would marry me, huh?"

Jeongin shrugged and nodded his head "I mean, when I'm older sure. Who wouldn't want to marry you?"

Chan was about to response but they heard the doorbell ring "Are we waiting for someone?" Jeongin questioned curiously but the older shook his head also curious. Chan told Jeongin to wait as he made his way to the door. His heart dropped when he saw his coworker and good friend all beaten up with dry tears on his cheeks. His eyes were still glossy but Jisung had no tears left to cry.

Chan immediately pulled him inside, closing the door behind him before bringing the boy into a hug carefully, holding the back of his head "What the heck happened to you?" Han had rested his face on the older's shoulder. Jeongin had also come closer once he saw Jisung's state and even if he wasn't as close to him as Chan, he still felt bad and concerned.

"The orphanage.. They took Minho" Jisung's muffled words shocked the couple and their eyes widened. Jeongin covered his mouth with his hand, feeling really sad that his friend was gone. But how did they manage to find him? Chan rubbed Han's back, whispering comforting words to him.

"They took my baby away"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧