★┆cause trust me I'll be with you star lost

CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 19

──────── {. .} ────────

"We did everything we could.."

The doctor stated as he looked at the four people standing in front of him, feeling bad because of how much Jisung was crying. Thankfully Chan was holding him to make sure he wouldn't fall before questioning, "What do you mean doctor? Is- Is he okay?" his concerned eyes watched as the doctor took a moment to response, not wanting to assume the worst..

The doctor began explaining Minho's condition and what they had to do and in the end..

"We managed to save him right on time" he smiled a little bit, seeing the way they all relaxed after that. Jisung broke down completely but this time his tears weren't sad or because of the stress. He was relieved, happy that his boyfriend was alive.
Chan thanked the doctor for him and turned to the police officer who also seemed relieved at the good news "Thank you so much, sir. For everything"

The man nodded his head and patted his shoulder as he decided to leave the three younger boys alone.

Chan was still holding Jisung up but once he saw his own boyfriend crying and looking at him as if he was a lost puppy, he reached out for him as well. He was now hugging both of them close, like they were his kids.

They were informed that Minho would be out of the ICU and then they would be able to visit him, but they had to wait for a while. Of course the boys did not mind waiting, especially Jisung who refused to leave until he saw Minho. Taking a seat on chairs they had in the hallway, they waited.

•__•

"You may see him now"

One of the nurses held the door of Minho's room and the three boys shot up of their seats "But you have to be calm and quiet because he just woke up, understood? And only one person can stay" she warned and when they nodded, she let them go inside before closing the door to have their privacy.

The boys approached Minho's bed where the boy was laying peacefully with his eyes closed. Jisung was the first one to stand next to the bed and he gently took Minho's hand in his, intertwining their fingers. He tried to hold it but the moment his boyfriend met his eyes he started crying again with a small smile on his face "Hey Min"

His voice was soft as he caressed the boy's back of the hand with his thumb "Jisung?" he nodded at the whisper of his name, "Yes baby, it's me" he leaned down on Minho's sight level "I'm here, we're all here with you" he said when he felt the other two coming next to him. Jeongin waved at Minho while Chan was smiling softly at him.