PART 1 ~ "2 DAYS."

It's the day before your birthday, everyone seems happy, as normal, but Wally is nowhere to be seen.
"Is he inside Home?" You thought nothing of it, it was normal, at least.
"Hey! You!" A girly voice screamed, getting closer and louder every second.
"Ah, hi Julie! Long time no see." You saw Julie, a cheerful girl whom loves to pick flowers.
"Hey hey! Isn't your birthday in two days? Are you excited?~"
"Hm, well it's two days, I could be a bit more excited.."
"Julie! Come on, hurry!" Someone screamed, it sounded like Eddie.
"Ah, that's my queue to leave, see you around, Neighbor!" Julie left, with a big smile on her face.
"Back to finding Wally... He has to be somewhere around." You were a bit nervous, thinking Wally left the town, but that was impossible since Wally practically couldn't get out.
You knocked on Home's door.
No answer.
"Hey Home, have you seen Wally anywhere?" You tried to speak with home.
Home looked up, trying to give you some kind of answer,
"Is he inside? May I come see him?" You tried your best to be as polite for Home to open the front door.
Home gave no answer, you thought nothing of it, maybe Wally was doing something important.

Someone patted you on your shoulder, a feather-ish feeling, it was Poppy Partridge!
"Hey, whatcha doing infront of Home?" Poppy asked, with a big smile on her beak.
"Just seeing if Wally is inside, I guess not." You answered.
"Wally... Hm? Who's that?" She looked confused at you.
You stopped, looking at Poppy.
"Poppy, do you not know who Wally is? The guy who lives inside Home?"
"Home is an empty house with eyes, are you okay, Neighbor?"
Your eyes became smaller, and started to shake, in an instant, you fainted.

Waking up, you found yourself in a bright house, red walls with flowers, it was Julie's.
"Wh- What happened?" You asked, Eddie, Poppy and Julie were circling around you.
"You fainted at the name of.. Wally?" Poppy gave you an answer.
"Wally... Wally..." Julie mumbled.
"Are you guys actually serious?! Do you not know Wally!? Literally the guy who lives inside Home?" You screamed, getting up from the bed.
"Whoa! Neighbor, be careful, you just woke up from being fainted!" Eddie put you back down on the bed.
You saw some black ink on the wall, Julie immediately covered it up with her body.

A/N
yay! welcome home story!! it's been my hyperfixation for quite a bit now, i hope everyone enjoys the first part of this story!