PART 3 ~ "BUTTERFLY HALLWAYS".

After waking up in the UnderWorld, you decided to find the exit like the voice told you.

You'll have to find the exit yourself.

The voice disappeared, you decided to go on a hunt for the exit out of the UnderWorld, soon enough, you fell in a hole, I mean, pretty obvious since it was a dark, dark place and you couldn't see anything.
You fell in some type of hallway, with big windows, grass and butterflies, with white concrete walls.
"This has to be some kind of joke." You thought.
"Wally?! Wally!!" You screamed for Wally, remembering you saw him earlier in the dark place.
Help me.
A whisper could be heard across the hallways, you immediately begin to search for the origin of that whisper, tho it sounded like that voice on the dark place of the UnderWorld, still, you had to search for the person or puppet that did that stupid whisper.
Your hands were rubbing against the wall, you stopped, putting your hand out for a butterfly to land on your finger.
"Ah, that's one pretty one!" You looked at a yellow butterfly, it looked, strange in a way, you looked at it closely, it was yellow with a blue body.
"Wally? It can't be.." You gave out a stupid thought.
Help me.
The voice could be heard again, the origin sounded close, as if, the butterfly was saying it. It flew away, going to a brighter place with some kind of lunch tables, more butterflies could be seen, one green, one red.
"Those are Howdy's and Julie's colors.." You gave out another stupid thought, but you were starting to think it was a bit possible that it was them, after all, they did disappear.
Both butterflies landed on your finger.
Help us.
The voice could be heard for the third time, this time different, it said Us. Who was us? That thought you had came back to you.
"Howdy? Julie? Are you guys in there?" You asked, it sounded silly but the voice was heard again:
Get us out, he trapped us.
You heard commotion around you, looking back, you were shocked to see Wally, black eyes, tilted head with a black to yellow gradient on his head.

A/N
woowweee THIRD PART!!! i hope you guys enjoy this part as much as i did writing it! maybe the fourth part will be the very last... maybe it'll continue! who knows? just me, obv. ANYWAYS i hope you're looking foward the fourth part as much as i am! as always, i love everyone who supports me! consider voting if you like the story ⭐️💕