PART 2 ~ "BLACK & WHITE".

After waking up in Julie's house after fainting, you left, mad at everyone.

"I can't believe they forgot about Wally, he's quite literally the most important person here." You thought.
While you were walking around the neighborhood, you saw that black goop again, you touched it, curious.
It spread around your finger, you immediately panicked and shook it off your hand.
"What the heck was that!? What even is that... stupid goo?" You said, with a shooken up voice.
Howdy Pillar came up to you, putting both of his right hands on your shoulder gently.
"Hey, you okay? You just screamed, I even heard you from my shop." He said, with soft, calm voice.
"Yeah, i'm okay, just this black goo that's right... here!" You stopped, seeing that the black ink wasn't there anymore, you looked around, Howdy looked at you with a confused look.
"I swear! I saw some black goo RIGHT HERE! What the heck is going on in this weird town?!" You screamed.
You looked behind you, everything was turning black & white.
Your eyes widened and started to shake, it was happening again, you shook your head and ran as fast as possible.

No exit.

It was all surrounded by colorful trees, soon to become grey. You looked at the distance, where it was all grey,
"WALLY! DID YOU DO ALL THIS?!" You cried, Wally smiled and tilted his head, his face turning a black fade, his colorful clothes were contrasting with the black & white of the town, what has this life become? You sobbed on the ground, while everything including You turned grey.

Ahem, ahem. Ah, Hello You! Welcome to the UnderWorld, what can I do for you today?
A voice could be heard from a dark place.
"Where am I? Where's everyone? Where did the town go?"
Slow down, I can only answer one at a time, but i'll make an exception just for you. One, You're in the UnderWorld, the place where everyone who'm dies, goes. Two, everyone is here! Three, the town is... still there, you could say.
"What do you mean, 'you could say'?" You tilted your head.
Ah, well... When it turned grey it.. died, just the soul! Your soul also died, do that's why you're in the UnderWorld, you're not dead, but neither alive.
"Can you.. Bring me back?"
You'll have to find the exit yourself.

A/N
WOAAAHHHH second chapter is here! i hope everybody enjoyed the first chapter, this one was so much fun to write and think of! hope you're looking foward for the third part.
Goodbye, You.