the news {1}

{TW/CW}
{child abandonment/neglect}

It had been around six or so months sence jschlatt last saw his girlfriend. He honestly was worried but she had done this before so he wasn't surprised by this.

When he got a call from a police station late one night that's when he realized that this was bigger then her usual disappearances.

Jschlatt, though he hated it. Wore a suit and tie as he meet with the court on the suspensions of neglect for the child that his girlfriend had gave birth to.

He of course had no idea the child was even born let alone that he looked exactly like jschlatt down to the ram like eyes and chocolate brown hair.

Jschlatt denied the idea that he even knew the child was born. Let alone that his girlfriend had been neglecting the poor boy. When he spoke it seemed he tried to hide the absalutly embarrassment that came from the fact he let her do this to such a small child bairly a year old

After a while, lots of paperwork and talking. He was giving full custody of the child who he soon found out was named toby. And was told that some sort of financial support was to be put in place to assist in items for toby.

As he drove home, new born in the back. He checked the mirror every five or so minutes just to make sure the baby was asleep and safe already gaining a form of attachment to the small boy who seemed thrilled to be in a good comfy area instead of the environment he once was in.

Jschlatt wasn't surprised when he got home and saw the mass amounts of messages from his now ex girlfriend about toby. He ignored her refusing to contact someone who'd do what she did.

As the week went by he became slightly stressed, the child refused to wear half the cloths baught and hated all the toys he was givin yet he refused to give up on toby and made sure he'd be safe in his arms.