Chapter 11- Overkill

I scream in horror , when I examine my right hand ! I can still feel the hot water running down my body and I turn off the shower tap , using my left hand. I step out of the shower and I walk to the mirror. I am shocked to see the reflection of long claws , protruding out of the nails of my right hand ! I lift up my left hand to the mirror and in the mirror, I see claws , also protruding out of the nails of my left hand !

I feel a sharp pain in my jaws. I open my mouth and I look in the mirror , to see that both of my jaws have razor sharp, white teeth ! I see a flashback of Rachel sinking her sharp teeth into my shoulder and eating the flesh from it... I shudder in horror... I feel my face throbbing and when I look at the mirror again , I see my eyes glowing purple in colour ! My face looks monstrous , with my cheekbones becoming narrower and my nose looking like a wolves' nose ! I run out of the bathroom and I enter my bedroom. I bang on my bedroom door and shout out to my parents , " MUM ! DAD ! I'M TRANSFORMING NOW ! PLEASE ! HELP !!!! " I scream , as I feel pain all over my body. I continue to pound on the door, as flecks of wood fly towards me , piercing my skin. In the background , I can hear 2 voices crying loudly.

" AHHHHHHHHHHHH ! " , I scream as the pain worsens. I fall to the ground , in a crumpled heap !

I feel the bones in my legs breaking ! I hear a loud cracking sound coming from my body. I remain on the ground , with my hands holding me up. The pain travels from my legs to my back , shoulders and arms. I collapse fully , onto the ground. I scream louder, as my screams echo. Out of exhaustion from all the pain , I breathe heavily...

Suddenly , I feel my body slowly emerging from the ground. Once I'm standing, I see thick brown fur all over my body. I growl in disgust , at the way I look. How could Rachel do this to me ?! She made me a monster , like her ! The thing that I refused to be ! Bullying me for so long , wasn't enough for her !

If Scott didn't kiss me , this would never have happened ! Rachel blew things out of proportion , because a guy picked me over her ! GOD ! HOW COULD ANYBODY BE SO PSYCHOTIC ?! I would still be human , hanging out with Becca, Darren, Steven, Scott and ... Michelle. If only that idiot , Todd, didn't kill her ! FUCK !!!

Rachel , Ryder, Shauna, Kira and Todd are going to pay ! They will suffer for causing my high school torment and for turning me into this disgusting and evil monster !!! I am so sick of them and the pain they have caused me ! I swear , that I will fucking kill them all !!!

A familiar , enchanting and feminine voice in my head , tells me, " Kate , this is just beginning. You know what must be done. Kill them one at a time ! Kill the weakest and soon you could kill the Alpha ! " THAT LADY FROM THE OBSIDIAN COLOURED FOREST ! SHE WAS THE ONE THAT COMMUNICATED WITH ME , A SECOND AGO ! I should listen to her ! I know who is the weakest member in Rachel's pack !

WAIT ! WHERE IS DARK RAVEN PRISON ?! AS SOON AS I THINK OF THE PRISON'S LOCATION , MY VISION TURNS PURPLE AND I HAVE A VISION OF BEING IN DARK RAVEN PRISON. I SEE TODD IN A SOLITARY CONFINEMENT ROOM AND HE IS SHACKLED TO HIS BED ! MY VISION SHIFTS OUT , TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE DARK RAVEN PRISON BUILDING. I SEE A HUGE METAL FENCE COVERING THE OUTSIDE OF THE BUILDING AND A ROAD SIGN , THAT READS , " SILVER OAK STREET ".

My vision goes back to normal , but I can still tell that I am in my werewolf form. I KNOW WHERE SILVER OAK STREET IS !!! I JUMP OUT OF MY BEDROOM WINDOW , WITH SHARDS OF GLASS SHATTERING AND CUTTING INTO MY SKIN. I AM LUCKY ENOUGH TO LAND ON MY FEET , DESPITE HOW HARD THE CONCRETE GROUND IS !

I FEEL MY WEREWOLF INSTINCTS KICKING IN AND I START TO RUN... I NOTICE THAT I'M RUNNING FASTER THAN , I HAVE EVER RUN BEFORE ! I CAN FEEL THE WIND PUSHING AGAINST ME , AS I RUN FASTER AND FASTER !!! I DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO WHERE I'M RUNNING, BUT I CAN FEEL MYSELF HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.