Chapter 8, NIGHT 1

Olivia's POV

Well everyone sure is terrified. I've heard this message before and at first I was scared but after the first week nothing happened. "Guys, i've been working here for a week already and nothing has happened so I think he says that to scare the newbies." I smile as i try to convince everyone everything is okay. "Phew..okay.." Julliana say's as she stands up from the chair. Annie and Clementine talk to each other quietly, and that boy..i think his name is Antonio, he leans against the wall and looks down at his feet. I guess he's just a shy guy and wants to be alone.

Antonio's POV

The guy over the phone sounded really serious, I know Olivia has been here before us but..maybe she is here now because of luck? Either way I refuse to let my guard down. I glance up at the clock, kind of hoping time just flies by. Honestly i'm kind of scared to be here now..Olivia walks over to me and stands beside me, "Hey, Antonio right?" I look up from my feet at her and smile softly, "Yeah but you can call me Tony." She nods and we start talking about random stuff really, she tells me about her and her twin sister playing pranks on each other. We laughed here and there but after a while we kind of awkwardly sat there for a while. "So.." Olivia says in a attempt to break the silence, then Julliana walks over to us, "Hey guys, I hope i'm not being rude by coming over." "Nah it's cool." Olivia replies as she glances over at the entrance of the office. "That was a freaky phone call huh?" I look over at Julliana and notice a faint blush on her face as our eyes meet for a second, "Yeah it was.."

Julliana's POV

I feel so stupid..I couldn't help but blush as Antonio's beautiful green eyes looked straight into mine, I felt my heart beat quicken a bit. Antonio probably noticed my blush because he slowly looked away, probably wondering "what's wrong with this retard?" I sigh and look away a bit, alright calm down Ana..

While I look back at Antonio the lights start to flicker then the light bulbs burst. The sudden pop of the glass made me shriek and jump straight back into Antonio.