White Out

So it was 4th period and I was just heading out to lunch when I saw Max in the corner of my eye, I turned and looked, he looked at me! He held my gaze, looking straight into my eyes. I couldn't move! Then he walked away and Darcy came over to me.

"What are you doing Grace?" She asked, she is very inquisitive. "Oh you know, I was just looking for um you guys," I say trying you cover up. "You know Emily and I have had this sort of trouble with Sally, you know with crushes and boys," says Darcy with a sigh. "What do you mean?" I asked "Well," she says " she gets a bit obsessed really, it's nothing bad but I wouldn't mess around with her!" Darcy and I sit down together and start eating, waiting for the others. Sally, Emily and Allie come over soon after. "Hey guys!" They say "Hey!" Darcy says "Whatcha' doing?" asked Sally "Oh you know just having some lunch," I say " Nothing exciting, really,". It was quite a good lunch. We sat laughing and talking together.

I had science next!! With Max!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to my desk and waited for Max to come in. When he did he looked at me! We sat down and started taking notes about the biological facts about whatever. I wasn't really listening. I was looking at him through the corner of my eye. Oh shit I thought, I had made a mistake and needed some white out. I looked through my pencil case for like AGES! Then I found it! The white out! Finally!! It took long enough. I used it and put it beside me. " Can I use your white out?" Max asked me "Yeah sure," I say. OMG!!! I think my heart just melted!

It was the middle of the lesson, I was writing a report about the respiratory system as ana assignment, when I made ANOTHER mistake! I went to grab the white out when Max reached out to grab it at the same time, I hesitated then snatched my hand away. Oh it felt so right, it felt so nice! I could feel myself blush. AGAIN! He just looked at me then took the white out and used it. I have to admit I felt a bit disappointed because he didn't say anything about it but, oh well. The bell rang and we started packing up. When we got outside Max came over "Here's your white out back, Grace," he said a little shyly "Thanks," I say equally shy. He walked away.