Chapter 2 - the first meeting

(date: 2025 April)

Third Person POV:

'Welcome to the revamped We got married I'm your mc Lee Seunggi!  And with me I have my fellow actors Jo Jungsuk, Park Shinhye, Winter from aespa, and our friend Eric Nam!!!'

(applause)

'On this revamped We Got Married, we are starting off with a big Bang! Let us meet the first couple!'

(camera switch to a hospital film site)

(Jo Jungsuk) 'This looks familiar to me?' (Park Shinhye) 'It looks like a drama set?'

(camera pans to a group of actors in scrubs and lab coats practicing for a scene)

(Jo Jungsuk) 'Ommo! It is the set of Hospital Playlist Season 3? But who's our main character?'

(camera crew moves towards the group , until the trademark red mission card is directed towards a single person) (said person then looks up at the camera surprised)

(Y/N) "Oh is it for me?"  he asks, looking around at his fellow cast, who nudge him to open up the letter.

(opens up letter to read) "To virtual husband Jang Y/N... OMG!!!"

(camera switches to recording studio) (Eric Nam) 'So our first couple's husband is Jang Y/N!'

(scene switches to interview room) (Y/N) 'Ahnyeonghaseyo, I am Jang Y/N, I was born in 1999 and I am an actor, nice to meet you all!' (finishing off with a little wave.)

(screen now shows clips of Y/N's famous drama scenes, especially that of Hospital Playlist, where Y/N plays the role of Jang Gyeoul's younger brother Jang Hangyeol, a third-year medical student interning at GS (general surgery), him vibing with Jo Jungsuk's character when Gyeoul is present, his romantic scenes with Jang Yunbok (played by Cho Yihyun), and Y/N on cooking shows; compilation ends, switches back to the interview location.)

(question: how do you feel about being on We got married?) (Y/N) 'I'm really excited! I grew up watching We got married with my family on the weekend! And to be honest, I do want to experience married life in a way (sheepish smile).'