Kyle house. (ABUSED CLYDE AU)

Kyle Pov
As I was walking to Stan I see Clyde going home I wanted to ask him something but I didn't want to scare him asking him. hey Kyle said stan huh oh hey Stan Kyle said what happened to Clyde he always come to school with bruises all around his body. Stan responded. I tell Stan bye while walking home I went inside my house and noticed my mom or dad isn't home. It didn't bother me I went upstairs in my room. As I heard a knock on the front door I went downstairs to check the door it was Clyde he had more bruises on him and he was bleeding I was shocked. Clyde what happened? I asked him. umm I don't want to talk about it he responded. ok come in I moved out the way so he could come in. I closed the door when he came inside he sat on the couch scared and crying I never seen him this scared we've been friends since kindergarten. I went to grab some bandages to cover Clyde's bruises. He looked at me for a while but he didn't say anything.
Clyde Pov
I looked at Kyle while he was putting bandages on my arms,and legs. I looked away blushing. After he was done bandaging me he looked at me I looked at him confused? Umm Kyle I said. How did you get those bruises Kyle asked. I just sat there quietly until Stan came in and closed the door I looked at Stan confused. What happened to you Stan I asked him. Dude your dad is looking for you he Said. Shit I forgot I said in a sad voice. I didn't want to go back over there since he was going to hit me. I just sat there. Hey Clyde how did you get those bruises Kyle and Stan asked. I said my dad did it he hit me every day and I couldn't do anything to stop him from doing it I said while crying.
Stan Pov
I sat next to Clyde and Kyle did to me and Kyle looked at Clyde he was blushing very hard. He tried to stand up but he was weak so he just sat back down. Kyle went up to his room to go to sleep. I looked back at Clyde and I pulled him close I blushed very hard. Hey Clyde do you want to watch TV Stan asked me. Sure I said.
Author Notes: maybe I will make a part 5. Bye for know.👋