FOUR: The Moment

At 5 pm.... Friday...

Jin pov

As I was waiting for Namjoon.. Suddenly I hear honk of the car..  I really impressed by his timing... This always impress me..

I went down stairs... And I just obsessed in his smile... The color suits him well..

joon: hi hyung.. Get in the car..

Jin: yeah

Joon: you're looking good hyung..

Jin: thanks.. You too..

Joon: the movie is going to start after 15 mins ... We're in time..

Jin: what type of movie we're going to see Joon?

Joon: your favourite... Least favorite..

Jin: what don't tell me that... It is horror movie...!!

Joon: yes it is..

Jin: why joonie...

Joon: jinnie hyngie.. Don't panick.. I'm here.. You can tell me whatever you want..

Jin:  ok. Let's go...

At the hall

The cinema has started.. Jin started to shaking in fear...but don't want to show it as Joon is younger than himm... It's always mark in Jin's pride.. So he tried to keep calm... But his hands are shaking..

Suddenly Joon hold Jin's hand.. To comfort him.. The younger one knows Jin well... But if Joon knows the action of his can give wrong indication to another.....
... Jin started to think that Joon felt same as him.. Just shy. ...

Joon is always special for Jin.. Jin is very well known about his self.. Sexuality.. But Joon.. Why he wants attention from Jin.. Why he wants to the most favorite Person in Jin's life... Is Joon also love Jin?? I  guess the love is frozen... Like frozen in heart... If it don't melt in time.. Two heart will break...

Vote please❤...