TWENTY TWO: Preplanned

Jin: okay.. Tell me what you want..

Joon: I... I... Lo... oovee.. Yoouu
Hyung..

Jin: what!

Joon: yes hyung.. I realized it later.. I know but all this time I only love you.. Please.. Don't be mad anymore..

Jin: I'm not mad..

Joon: so what's my answer?

Someone's said : NO.. He's ALREADY TAKEN..

Joon: what!! Tae!

Tae: Jin & I are dating.. So the answer is no..

Joon: Tae !but when!! I'm your best friend..

Jin: from when.. That's not for you.. It's our personal love life.. We don't want to inform you.. That's it..

Joon: don't do this to me hyung. You can't do this to me.. You told me you love me.. How can you change your mind.. That easily..

Jin: don't cross your limits... I always good to you that doesn't mean.. I'll be good forever.. And you also dated a girl.. So suddenly you love me..!! I don't need to give you any explanation.. I loved you that past. . Don't expect anything now..

Joon: don't be so harsh hyung. I'm sorry.. Sorry for everything..

Joon felt on his knees.. Crying his heart out.. But everyone left... Jin with Tae. ..

Before leaving Jin said..

Jin: it's too late Joon.. You messed up everything..

Outside...

Jin : I really felt sad Tae..

Tae: you have to be strong hyung.. He needs some lesson..

Jin: yes.. That's why I'm doing everything according to your plan......

History repeats itself... Joon gets what he  deserves.. But what planning... They did!!

Find out in next chapter💜