TWENTY: Invisible Truth

Joon pov..

I'm trying for two months to love Jas.. But every time i spend time with her.. I only remain the face of jinnie hyung..
I always felt different when I'm with hyung... That's why I started dating to assure myself that I don't love him...

I became really sad.. For not replying.. Him at all.. I always avoided himm

I'm feeling more and more guilty as day passes by.. I miss him everyday.. His foods... The moments we spend.. I ruined everything.. I overreact.. He told me to keep friend ship.. What I did.. Hurt him.... I really want to apologize but I'm ashamed of my behavior..

And all this two months I realized that I don't love Jas... Unfortunately I love hyung yesss Jinnie hyung....
I realized yesterday....

Flashback....

Knock knock*

Yoongi(Namjoon's older brother) : joon can I come in your room??

Joon: yeah.hyung...

Yoongi: I'm looking at you for months... Something is wrong!!

Joon: no.. Nothing....

Yoongi: don't lie.. I'm with you for years.. Tell me what happened..

Joon: I ruined everything hyung... I broke someone's heart..

Yoongi: what say it properly..

Joon: jin hyung proposed me three months before.. But I told him that I'm not gay.. And I broke the friendship..

Yoongi: then..

Joon: I stopped talking with him.. Started dating Jas.. But can't love her from heart..

Yoongi: close your eyes.. And think properly.. Whom you want.. To spend whole life..

Joon closed his eyes... And of course seen the sad face of jin Of that day..

Joon: jin hyung..

Yoongi: now answer me.. If Jas &  Jin botha leave from your life permanently whom you will miss the most!

Joon: of course jin hyung..

Yoongi: so.. For what you are waiting.. Go and tell him that you love him.. Don't waste time anymore...

How is it... Comment please 💜