a talk at the bar

The infamous nightclub in Shadowfen. A lively place that patrons often frequent due to its cheap drinks and smoking hot strippers. 

A specific stripper, a pretty famous one, by the name Karo was mingling with some patrons. Chatting up a small group of people, the bunny boy looked right at home. He had been working at the club for maybe a couple of years now, and he enjoyed the vibes there. Bright lights and a steady flow of cash thanks to his prior career that made his name very well known, Karo liked the club and the people there. 

Another stripper, one of less popularity but nothing less of a seasoned veteran, sat alone at the bar. His name was Elijah. Elijah was now a member of the club's staff for about 9 years now, as he started pretty young. His striking white hair is what made him stand out most, and he was a master at seducing people of all sorts. 

In any case, Karo was beginning to grow bored of the patrons he was talking to. He bid them a good night and strode to the bar where he spotted Elijah sitting by his lonesome. 

"Hey Elijah~" Karo greeted, taking a seat next to him on a bar stool.

"Oh, Karo! Hello, what's up?" Elijah smiled.

"Nothing much, what about you?"

"Also nothing, I can't be bothered to work today."

"Aww that's too bad. How've you been though?"

"Fine, just mingling with my new boyfriend~"

Karo's eyebrows raised in surprise, "You have a boyfriend? Congrats! What's he like?"

"He's very sweet and cares about me a lot. Though... he's a bit dry and monotone," Elijah sighed.

"That's... sweet. I hope he's treating you well," Karo said with a smile.

"Same~ I just hope he's not like every other guy I've dated... so, are you still with the prince?"

"Oh, Prince Cascade." Karo leaned his chin on his hand, sighing dreamily, "yeah we're still together. He's so hot and sweet, a total gentleman."

"Aww, that's so sweet. You're so lucky that you're dating the prince, you're getting a taste of the crown jewels!" Elijah chuckled.

"Mhm~ but, if I'm being honest, the crown jewels are sort of an added bonus."

"Yeah that's true~ it'd be good to date royalty. You know you might be king someday."

"Yeah, and he has been talking about marriage lately... But to be honest I think it'd be kind of weird if a married man was stripping at this club, right?"

"I see what you mean, it is a bit weird... If I got married and slept with a bunch of men, I'd feel bad. I even feel bad now."

"Mhm, but a man's gotta make his money somehow~" Karo shrugged a shoulder nonchalantly. 

"Yeah I guess~ but like don't you ever feel bad? I don't want to have him feel like he's sharing me."

"To be honest, I don't really have sex for money anymore. I just do my shows and since I had a porn career before this I get a bunch of cash. Sorry, I hope I don't sound like I'm bragging." Karo mentally beat himself up for sounding entitled.

"Nah you're fine, trust me. I get what you're saying though. Maybe I should start porn... Do you think an agency would hire me?"

"Uhh... doing porn isn't much different than what you're doing now. You're sleeping around for money right, so the only difference would be the fact that you're putting it online."

"Yeah but I could be doing porn, stripping and prostitution so all these people will know me from porn and recognise me! I could get more money that way!"