4am shenanigans

The time was 4am and Felix was asleep in his bed. 

A few hours ago, he had gone to the nearby club to see if his boyfriend would be there, but alas, he was not. Instead of finding his boyfriend, Felix found his younger brother, Lawrence. Lawrence had been drinking a lot and by the time they found each other, the younger was already quite drunk. 

After downing a whole bottle of red wine, Felix decided it was best to bring his brother back to his house, considering the latter's was quite the distance from the club. 

In present, Felix heard a soft knock at the door. It wasn't enough to wake him up, so he rolled over onto his side, facing the wall.

The knock echoed in his room again, this time, louder. Felix heaved a sigh and swung his legs over his bed and opened his bedroom door. There stood his brother. Felix turned his room light on.

He sighed again and dragged a tired hand down his face, "What is it?"

"Do... you have underwear... I could use?" Lawrence asked nervously.

"Why do you need my underwear?"

Lawrence's face went red, illuminated by Felix's room light, "I don't wanna talk about it..."

Safe to say, Felix was a little disturbed. Even so, he took a breath and said, "Fine. Give me a second."

He searched his underwear drawer and pulled out a pair of clean, white boxers. Felix handed it to Lawrence at the door. "Thank you so much, Felix," Lawrence whispered. 

"Before you go back to sleep, what did you need them for? If you're gonna borrow my underwear, it's only fair that I know what it's for." Felix put a hand on his hip.

Lawrence's face flushed a light pink, "Um... I... had a wet dream..." he mumbled.

"Oh. Okay. Don't nut in my boxers."

Lawrence nodded and disappeared down the hallway.

Felix turned his room light off and lay on his soft, pillowed mattress. He reached for his phone but didn't turn it on.

He let out loud exhale and stared at the ceiling, I kind of miss him. Felix glanced at the phone in his hand. 

Maybe I should call him... he thought, before shaking his head. No, it's 4 in the morning and your brother's here, he can't come over.

Though telling himself this, Felix still longed for another body in his bed. Even with his plush blankets and clean linens, they were cold and lonely. Almost like they were meant for another person, Felix's boyfriend, to slide in and fill the empty space. 

The darkness in his room wasn't comforting enough for him, so he opened his phone. Though blinded by it's brightness, Felix opened his boyfriend's contact.

Elijah.

He hesitated before deciding to call him. If he doesn't pick up, he doesn't.

The phone rang a couple times, but then another voice came from the other end, "Hey Felix, what's up?"

"Oh, hey. I didn't think you'd pick up."

"You should know I have a horrible sleep schedule. Anyway, what do you need?"

"Nothing, everything's fine."

"No tell me what's up~" Felix could almost see Elijah's playful face.

"Um... I guess I just missed you," Felix murmured. 

"Aww really? That's so sweet! I miss you too. You're so cute, Felix. I love you~"

"I love you... too."