Chapter 2: Floor 76 Trip & The Beginning of the Heroes' Ordeal

Aincrad: Arc Sophia (Floor 76)- The Central Plaza (Inn)

Kirito POV

Agil: "Looks like you're ready to go."

Kirito: "That's right! I better not keep Asuna waiting."

Agil: *concern* "You sure you'll be fine with Asuna? I mean it's Floor 76 you're going to dungeon crawl and we don't know how tough the monsters are there. Don't you think you could ask anyone to join you too, like Omega?"

Kirito: *awkward smile* "Yeah, I get what you mean. So far the intel we got tells there's not any that everyone is dealing.  I promise Asuna to take somewhere outside the safe zone just the two of us, since she is free from her duties today I just want to spend the day clearing the 76th floor's labyrinth and having a good chat each other."

Agil: *skeptical* "She agreed on that?"

Kirito: *awkward smile* "She was upset at first, but suddenly she's simply agree to it. Oh and Omega doesn't want to join us to clear Floor 76's dungeon since today he wants go back to the Hollow Area."

Agil: "I guess there's no stopping him. I'm a bit worried for him going back to this hidden area." 

Kirito: "That's our friend you're talking about, he's always made up his mind whatever things got him interest or saving innocent players. *walking towards the door* I'll be off for a while, let everybody know that I am gone."

Agil: "Good luck, Kirito! BE careful out there!"

I simply chuckle to his concern and left out of the inn to go and meet up Asuna at the Teleport Gate area.

Kirito: *in mind* 'It's just gonna be Asuna and me clearing this floor along with the Assault Team. Right now the people from smaller guilds are participating into this, Asuna told everyone that it's now the small group of recruited players in the Assault Team first go experience their fight against monsters. We got a report that there is a guardian keep an eye on the Assault Team and preventing from entering the labyrinth. Hate to admit it, but I'm somewhat anxious to this. Ever since the incident a while ago, I lost most of my sword skills and my Duel Swords were corrupted; meaning I have to start from scratch.'

I am in the deep thought unaware my surroundings. I was thinking what is the best solution to strengthen my sword skills. How did Omega get so strong? His skills are second to none compare to us. There's no doubt by the time he set foot in the Hollow Area again he'll definitely gets much stronger. The thought of it makes me envy, it's a shame that I will never got to experience this hidden area and Omega go have all the fun.

I hope Omega finds some answers to get all of us entering in the Hollow Area, it's the key to our success.

Aincrad: Arc Sophia (Floor 76)- Teleport Gate Plaza

Argo: *grins* "Kii-bou! There you are, you took bit of your time, huh?"

I snapped out of my thought and realizing that I'm already in the Teleport Gate area; saw Argo with Asuna waving at me so I rush at them.

Kirito: "Hey Asuna, sorry I kept you waiting."

Asuna: "That's okay, we just got here not too long ago."

Kirito: "Argo, hey! You're here to join us clearing this floor's labyrinth?"

Argo: "Love to help go with you, but I'm not the fighting mood today. You guys will be able to handle this dungeon just fine."

Kirito: *curious* "Then what's your reason of being here?"

Argo: "I was going to wish you luck the both of you and giving you the latest info about the 76th floor free of charge. Also just having a talk with Mega before leaving to the Hollow Area."