✦ Reunion, Meets and Greets.

Before the sudden teleport..

A boy with a brown hair and an orange - dinosaur looking hat facing back, with an orange vest zipped halfway and a black shirt behind those vest, with a 'B' logo as the zip and also on the hat. He's wearing a blue jeans with a grey shoes. He also has a watch on his right wrist with red handbands in both wrists. Boboiboy, the elemental user, and also 'The Mightiest Hero' on Earth.

Another boy, taller than Boboiboy, also known as Fang, the shadow manipulation user. He wears a dark purple vest that wasn't zipped and a greyish black sleeveless shirt. He wore a black pants and a black shoes, with some kind of looking capes (?) in both of his legs with the length up to his feet. He also wore a black boots and a metal - looking belt. He has a fingerless gloves and a watch, a rather different one than Boboiboy. He has a blueish purple hair and a visor.

Another boy, this time he's taller than both Boboiboy and Fang, the molecule manipulation user. He is Gopal, the oldest and the most childish member of the gang. He has a headband colored red with a jacket that has a yellow and green color combination. There's a word 'G' in the left side of his jacket. He has a grey jeans and a brownish grey shoes. There's also elbowbands in both his elbows and a watch on his left wrist.

Then there's a girl besides them, the time manipulation user. She's the shortest in the gang and also the youngest among them all. She has a yellow and blue beanie with pins on it. She also wore a blue rounded glasses. She has a dark blue hair tied into double pigtails. She wore a yellow shirt with blue sleeves. She also wear a fingerless gloves with the same color as the shirt, with the watch hugging her right wrist. There's also a belt that has 'IY' on it. She wore a yellow pants with a grey and light shoes, so that she can moves around faster.

The last of the member, Yaya, the gravity manipulation user. She wear a pink hijabi and a scarf around her neck, letting the end of the scarf free. There's also a goggle up her head. She also has a flower pin on her scarf. She wore a white and (mostly) pink shirt that has the short sleeves a bit baggy. She also has another dark pink shirt under that to cover the rest of the wrists. She has a mini yellow bag that was around her waist. She also wore a dark pink, close to maroon color pants and a white shoes. The watch, of course, was on her right wrist.

Ah, there's also some kind of a robot besides Boboiboy, he's known as Ochobot, the yellow Power Sphere that gives each members the watch that'll give them the access to use the said power. He is a ball - shaped Power Sphere with the power of teleportation that somehow stuck with Boboiboy as his master. But the relationship between Boboiboy and Ochobot is not like master and slave, but as friends, best friends even.

They all has finished defeating Bora Ra, an alien that made his way to hunt for a teleportation Power Sphere. He has a crew that was ready to attack and obey every orders Bora Ra gave them. Bora Ra manage to stole Ochobot's teleportation power, but the rest of his energy was then sent to the gang, making them have a chance to defeat Bora Ra. Klamkabot, a Power Sphere that saves Ochobot even after Ochobot was destroyed, gave every energy he has to Ochobot, in hope that Ochobot can protect the power and for he to be revived back. To cut this short, Boboiboy and his gang take the down Bora Ra by sending him to the black hole he summoned. Karma I guess.

"Haihh.. I'm so hungry !! " whine Gopal. Fang's eye twitched because of how annoying Gopal was, he keep on saying that he was hungry and that he can't wait to visit Boboiboy. Don't get him wrong, he doesn't hate Boboiboy, but Gopal has been whining for the past half an hour. Yes, half an hour. If this man's hungry, there's no way he still have the energy to whine.

Thanks to Ying who saved him from the torture, smacking Gopal in the back of his head. Gopal whimpers as he touch the back of his head that was smacked by Ying.