Happy birthday

"Happy Birthday Alaina" Exclaimed my mom . "Thanks mom, but I better get ready for school" I replied. I went upstairs to my room and put on this outfit.

 I went upstairs to my room and put on this outfit

I put on my backpack and headed out the door. Once I got to school I walked through the hallways everyone looked at me and whispered I was snapped back to reality when I was approached by a guy "Sup baby wanna go on date sometime". I looked up at a boy with black hair and blue eyes. "Um first what's your name?" I asked "My name is jayden how about you". He looked me up and down "My name is Alaina". I replied "Ok Alaina that's cute" Said Jayden "Yeah thanks but how about we just skip the date you kiss me right here" I asked getting straight to the point. I tilted my head a raised my eyebrows with a slight smirk "Alright" he replied leaning into kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, then I walked away. I heard someone cat calling me with a whistle. Once school was out I began to walk home when Jayden came up to me, "Hey, that kiss was absolutely perfect" he told me "wanna get another one maybe longer" I asked "Hell yeah" He replied. He bent down to kiss me I once again wrapped my hands around his neck and he grabbed my hips. We began to make out and then he slipped his tounge into my mouth and I let out a small moan. After we finished I went home. This type of behavior went on for a few months.