Sexy time

Once Jayden walked into the room his jaw dropped and his eyes weren't the only thing bulging. He climbed on the bed and began to help me slip of my see through cardigan, the only thing keeping my bra and underwear from  being untouched. Jayden slipped off his shirt, then unbuckled my bra. He got on top of me and started to rub my clit with his finger I moaned aloud and arched my back. Jayden took off his pants and underwear then took off my underwear. "Alaina please, can I please fuck you" Jayden asked "Yes Yes please do" I moaned. Jayden shoved his dick into my pussy hitting my clit I rolled my eyes in the back of my head and arched my back I dug my finger nails into his back and through my head back onto the pillow as Jayden thrusted into me. "Yes Yes" I Screamed "Aweuh Yeah" I continued "That's it baby girl" Grunted Jayden.
"UHHH" I yelled. Jayden long hard dick slammed into me creating an amazing feeling.
Soon enough he found my g spot I Screamed loudly "AUGH YES RIGHT THERE" Jayden pounded into me harder grunting he slipped a finger down to my pussy and applied pressure to my clit and made circles onto it. "OH MY UHHHHHHHH" I moaned Jayden continued these movements then my stomach twisted and turned I felt it my Climax. Jayden was close to he told me to hold on. He slipped his dick out of me in replace of his dick he put his two fingers into my pussy and pumped them in and out of me going faster and faster using his thumb to rub my clit. He pulled his fingers out and finished the job with his tounge. He slipped his tounge into my pussy then I came into his mouth. He put his dick into my mouth and I sucked on it until he came into my mouth. Then he fell over beside me then we fell asleep naked.