My Best Friends Brother (Niall's Horan Love Story)

HEY PEOPLE!! This is my first story so sorry if its bad! Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: Just another day?

I scurried through the mall, hoping to get to this last store. I wanted to get

home to my babies. My cat Opal and my dog Junior. I walked into the store and looked around. The wonderful smell of the dress store. I needed to buy a dress for my Aunts family gathering. "How may I be of your assistance?" A girl about sixteen with way too much make up on asked me. "I need a summer dress" I told her kindly. She rolled her eyes and chewed her gum loudly. "Follow me" She strutted off quickly and I followed her with all my bags. She stopped at a small section. "Here" She quickly walked off before I could ask her anything else. I looked through the section, pulling out some every few minutes. Then I pulled out one and I knew this was it. It was a strapless light blue, very wavy summer dress. I walked up to the cash register and paid for the dress. I walked out of the store and over to the food court. When a hand was put around my mouth and a strong arm put around my waist. I was dragged away into a dark corner. Struggling to get away, but no luck. The person kept dragging me to a black van and when I figured out what to do I brought my foot up and kicked the person, where the sun don't shine. "Jesus" He whispered in an Irish accent. Just as I was about to run away, I was grabbed by another pair of arms and pulled into the van. "Ello Love" A british voice whispered in my ear. I was blind folded, and strapped into a chair. The van started moving land I was un-blind folded. There was two guys infront of me. On had Blond hair and electric blue eyes. Another one had curly hair and really green eyes. "Hi my name is Niall and this is my friend Harry" The Blonde told me. "wait arnt you guys from One Direction?" I asked them. "Yes and please don't scream and we are kidnapping you" Harry joked. I sent them a glare and sat back in my seat. What? There was nothing to complain about,I mean would you complain about being kidnapped by One Direction?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ello Loves! How did you like the first part of my story? Sorry it's super short! Don't be mad ill update! Today or tomorrow! Luv ya!! ~Destiny