Chapter 3: Take Me Home

Hey people!!! Sorry, if this story sucks pretty bad, but I promise to make this chapter better for you! Thanks for reading! One thing for you!!! I changed her age to 16, sorry for confusion! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What?!?!?" I yelled. My heart felt like it sunk into my stomach. " I was go-oing to be put in an adoption center?" Tears started to stream down my face. "M-my par-parents never l-loved me?" I cried and ran up the stairs into a bedroom. I slammed the door and locked it. I turned around to see Niall sitting on his bed on his labtop. He looked up and his Blue eyes filled with concern. " What happened Ellie?" He asked sitting up, so I could sit up beside him. I ran over to him and he engulfed me in a hug. I cried harder and harder. Soaking his red tee-shirt. "Now, tell me what happened" He asked me after I calmed down. "I was just told that I was going to be put in an adopention center, if you guys never adopted me, but that wouldnt matter because I would only be in the adopention center for a year or so before I turned 18, but my parents gave up on me" I told him, sending a new wave of tears fall. He started rubbing small circles on my back to soothe me and it worked. "Shhhhh, it's alright, your fine." He whispered in my ear. I got up and wiped away the tears from my eyes and smiled at him, which he gladly returned. I unlocked the door and then fell five boys. I stepped back and laughed at them. "Look! She is laughing!" Louis yelled from the bottom of the pile. When the boys stood up and starightened them selves out. I smelled pizza, before  I could even say the word Niall was racing down the stairs and I was right behind him. I saw Micheal looking at me and laughed. "What?" I asked my mouth full of food. He laughed. "Nothing" Then he booped my nose. "Don't boop my nose" I told him serisously. That cause the guys to go into hysterics. 

Micheal's P.O.V. 

How cute she is! Oh how badly I want to call her mine. I bet Niall has something for her too. Her laugh and her eyes, the way she smiles just makes me melt. The way she eats and talks, even when she sleeps, she's so beautiful. I want her, no scratch that. I NEED her.

Niall's P.O.V.

I wish I could of held her in my arms longer. But, I had to let her go. I want her to be mine. She is so adorable. The way she smells and laughs. She even likes pizza! She is just right for me. I heard her birthday is in a couple of months. Hmm I should figure out when it is, maybe I'll ask her out then. I realized I zoned out when I heard laughing.

Ellie's P.O.V.

Niall seemed zoned out for a while, I wonder why. Well, bonus for me I got another piece of HIS pizza, I finished mine, so score. "Okay, everyone" Paul joined us. " This pizza was a treat because today, we are leaving and heading off on the Take Me Home Tour" He smiled at everyone. I was suddenly very excited.  I guess I was so excited to go I started to jump around. Everyone was looking at me strangley until Niall shouted "WHO TOOK SOME OF MY PIZZA??" We all burst out laughing at the very hungry Irish boy.  "Um, guys" I said awkwardly. They all looked at me. "I don't have any clothes or anything" "Of course you do!" Harry grinned. "We have everything you need for the tour from underwear sizes to jacket sizes already packed for you!" I saw Paul shift uncormftorably. "You planned this?" I asked him surpised. "Well, um yes" He told me and I ran up and gave him a hug. He was surprised but hugged back.  "You don't know happy I am" I smiled at the guys. Paul looked at his watch. "Oh, geez is that the time? Boys you better get packing we leave in twenty minutes" The boys rushed upstairs. Fifteen minutes later, the boys were ready to go. I was impressed. Then we all loaded onto the bus and we were off on the Take Me Home Tour.

Please read my next chapter when I update!! Sorry Ive been super busy and I totally haven't found time to write.