Chapter 3: On The Tour Bus

Hey people, here is the fourth chapter! Please keep reading!

Sorry it's says chapter 3!!!!

I gasped as I stepped onto the bus. There were red couches and a blue table. The flat screen was above. I walked through this and was walking down the hallway, to my left was a small bathroom and then to my right was a pretty big kitchen. I walkled to the end of the hallway, to meet up with a door. I opened the door and peaked inside. There was atleast 10 bunkbeds. I opened the door and walked inside. I choose a bunkbed, the very top middle one. I threw my suitcases onto the bed and climbed up. The bunk was bigger than I expected. I pushed my two suitcases to the bottom corner and took out my labtop. I plugged it in to the plug-out. I logged in and checked my facebook. I had over 1000 friend requests. I looked through my newsfeed and I had been tagged in a photo. I clicked on the photo and the headline read 'One Direction Adoption?' I read more and the part that really stuck out to me was 'The hottest band One Direction has just confirmed of adopting Ellie Richardson, Was she just another normal fan like the rest of us? How come her, why is Ellie so speacial' A tear slid down my face and I slammed my labtop shut. I know, I know, overaccting right? But it was probably true. Why me, why me? My thoughts were interuppted when I heard Louis walk in. "Ello Love" He smiled at me. I smiled back at him. He climbed up to my bunk after setting his bags on his bunk. "What's wrong?" He smiled at me. "Um..nothing just... read something interesting" I looked at him and he sighed. "You shouldn't be so hard on yourself, your perfect" I looked at him and smiled. I heard the door open again and the rest of the boys came in. Me and Louis backed up to the wall. "I want that bunk" Niall whined. "No, I want it Niall" Liam whined back. "Liam don't make me get the spoons" "Niall, don't make me get rid of the pizza" "fine, you can have it"

Liam whined. All of a sudden, my eyes met with a pair of bright blue ones. Me and Louis screamed which made Niall scream and land to the floor with a thump. I began laughing as Niall pulled himself off the floor. I instantly pulled out my camera. Niall looked up and smiled widely at us. *snap* I took a perfect picture of him. "HEY!" Niall whined, as he tried to grab the camera. "Not a chance leprechaun" I smirked at him. I placed my camera back into my suitcase and limbed off the bed. I was suddenly swooped up into someones arms. I looked up to see "micheal?" I asked. He just stared down at me, I tried pulling away from him, but e just tightned his grip on me. "Micheal, let go!" I pouted. After a moment he let me loose.

Micheal's P.O.V.

I swooped her up in my arms and inhaled her scent. He smelled so good. She looked up at me, her eyes pouring into mine. "Micheal?" Her angilic voice ripped through the air. I just stared at her beautiful face, looking over every one of her features. She tried pulling away but I just tightned my grip on her. "Micheal let go" Her voice was stern. After a second, I let her go. Soon I will be able to hold her forever. She left the room. I looked around the room. Niall was glaring at me and Louis and Liam were just looking confused. " what?" I snapped at them. They just looked away. I ran out of the room after Ellie and found her in the kitchen making something to eat. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Hey" I cooed in he ear. She jumped a little and I smirked. "Whatcha making?" I asked. She just ignored me. I frowned and growled at her. She continued ignoring me and kept making her food. I pushed her against the counter. "Micheal what the hell is the matter with you?" She yelled at me. " you didn't answer me." I snapped at her. "Well, that doesn't give you a damn reason to push me into the fucking counter!"

---------------------------------------------

So guys, that is chapter 3! So so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been so busy!!