Chapter 2: Planned out?!?!?!

I'm back and here is chapter 2! Hopefully this one will be much longer! Thank you everyone for reading! If you want to be in the story, just comment your name and who you want to be! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up, I was in a fluffy bed surrouned by pillows and blankets. When I looked around, I was in a guy's room. The walls were a deep blue and there were random posters on every wall. There was a desk, stacked with papers and a pretty big closet. There was a bathroom to my right and the door to my left. I felt strong arms pull me back into the bed. I turned over to see a pair of blueish eyes staring back at me. "Louis?" I asked. He gave me a smile and a wink. "Where is Eleanor?" He sat up and yawned. His hair was a mess, but I realised at that excate moment, that wasn't Louis. "By, the way i'm not Louis, he is next door" Micheal, Louis's brother told me in his deep morning voice. "Oh God! Im so so so so so sorry!" I quickly explained. I jumped out of the bed, only to trip on the blankets and fall face first on the floor. The door burst opened and there stood the rest of the guys, in nothing but their briefs. Louis was holding a rubber duck, Liam was holding a stuffed bear, Zayn was holding a remote control, Harry was holding a pop bottle and Niall was holding a piece of pizza. "WHAT'S HAPPENING???" They all yelled at the same time. "UMM, Well I woke up in this room and then thought I was in Louis's room but I wasnt and so I tripped and fell, by the way nice choice of weapons" I smirked at them. I walked by the shocked guys and took Niall's pizza. I was at the bottom of the stairs, when I was tackled to the ground. "My PIZZZA" An Irish accent yelled in my ear. "NIALL" I yelled back. I was suddenly picked up and thrown onto the couch by Liam. "Party Pooper!" I yelled , sticking my tounge out at him. "We are having a disscusion for everyone" Liam said strictlly. "Now everyone knows, we will be going on the Take Me Home Tour right?" Paul said coming out of no where. There were a couple of cheers and woots. "Now... we have our special guest" Paul pointed to me, gesturing my name. "Ellie" I mummbled. "Joing us on tour because she was going to be put in an adoption center but we adopted her!" 

~~~~~~

There you go second chapter! I will write 3rd later and again if you want to be in my story comment your name and who you want to be! ~Destiny