Prologue

Thousands of years under a bridge in darkness, the small Ogre resided. The glare from his glasses had finally burned through his skull. A mere 16,000 years of age, his brain rot had reached the back of his chair, which he had become one with. The tapping of his one index finger on the mouse began to tremble and slow. The sad lonely and wart covered ogre asked for one wish,

"As these years have grown lonely, please may I find someone for me to cherish and to keep close to my heart," as his one eye began to shutter close. Turning into a gelatinous soft jelly, the small indistinct baby unicorns fed on his body, granting the little ugly troll his wish. They swirl around with their magical digestive fluids, creating a floating barrier around the ogre's minuscule body. A bright perpendicular flash travels the galaxy, and the entirety of everything falls in. The birth of a new world, a new society was created because the ugly ogre was essentially a little lonely bitch. The creation of the new world was necessary because no one in this version of the universe would come in a 10 meter radius to be "close" to his heart.

The charitable glow vibrates the new age, The Cuntiverse, where in theory the ancient ogre can find a soul or possibly an object that can help him, perhaps stop being a little cunt. (Oh and find love or whatever. The God in this world is an asshole btw, if it wasn't obvious enough.)

Yada yada so on and so forth, ogre gets isekai'd into a world with violence, romance, drugs, and drama. Much like an American high school, but I digress.