1 - Rebirth (GOO GOO GAH GAH)

In the Cuntiverse, God spots a couple having out of wedlock you know what and bestows upon them a child (aka the reincarnated ogre). The bump of the mother grew larger and larger as her pregnancy went on...without notice from either parent. Soon it was time the water broke, vicious oozing onto the floor. The parents rushed to the nearest hospital because the beloved mother was scared out of her mind. (they still don't know it's a baby). At the hospital, a nurse rushes them to a room. Looking at one another, the couple explains their situation. Nodding and writing notes down onto her board, the nurse understands what she needs to do.

The nurse hands the father a gua sha, and they go to town on the mother's stomach. The fluids from inside the womb are pushed out in globs. With many grunts and pushes, (and the help of lymphatic drainage) the baby is surprisingly received unharmed. Sparkles and green gas erupted as the baby emerged from the mother's vagina. The young child shrieked and cried as his father cupped him into laying on his mother's chest. The baby was born with a ring of hair, resembling a middle aged man with a receding hairline. Tears formed on the edges of the father's eyes,

"BAHAHAHAHA THIS CHILD LOOKS LIKE A GODDAMN HORSE!!" the father exclaims. The mother backhand slaps the father, and lovingly looks into the eyes of the child, "My little 9 month trauma you shall be named Colt....cause your father is right." The parents look at eachother and violently make out into the sunset, abandoning the baby. As he is reincarnated with the primary goal of finding LOVE, Colt grows a pair of balls and begins to walk to the nearest orphanage. Long strides down the yellow brick road, the young baby Colt was throttled by car because he was where the car was driving. Thankfully, Colt landed in the orphanage, where his life truly begins.

Colt was fed abhorrently by Mother Milkis, also a wet nurse, he became round and plump like an overweight toad. Despite his horrid looks, Colt was quite smart for his age, at the age of 1 week he was able to communicate through writing and reading. Everyday, he wrote love letters to all the other children as a way to practice affection, something he has never known even in his past life. A genius poet and flirt known by everyone around him, just held back by his disgusting looks. From his elementary years to middle school years, those around him paid hefty sums for his expertise in texting, gifts, writing love letters, and much more. All these things, yet he was still lonely inside. No one around him caught his eye, no one was worth his time, and no one was worthy of his love.

The first day of high school, new people witnessed his ugly ass face, as well as the revived search to find his lover.