Pretty boy

Mikes pov
"Yeah y/n is playing at the bar" Dustin says walking out of hawkins high. "Cool are- are you going?" I asks honestly really wanting to see y/n. Y/n really wasn't part of the party and often messed with us but she was still Dustin's sister. "Yeah probably" he says simply. "If I go you think she'll make fun of me?" I smile softly. "Most likely yeah... but I heard she's singing tv girl! You like them right?" Well there just the only reason I'm alive but I don't like them THAT much Dustin. "Yeah favorite band" I say simply. "Yeah then you should come. Be social for once" dustin says rolling his eyes. I roll my eyes back and sigh. "Also I wasn't supposed to tell you this but she singing one that reminds her of you" Dustin shrugs. "Seriously?" Mikes face lights up. "Hey dusty bun!" Y/n yells running over to us. God I love there style. There wearing a tank top with baggy jeans and a cardigan over it. There also wearing a shit ton of rings and accessories. "Wheeler you coming to the bar?" They ask me. "Uh yeah dustin just... yeah" I stutter. Fuck why did I sound so awkward. "Alright..." they trail off. We sit in awkward silence. "Dusty buns you didn't tell him right?" They ask in panic. "What? Nononooo." He says in a squeaky high pitch voice. "Dustin it was supposed to be a surprise!" They say dramatically. "Ah which one is it though I'm curious?" I ask scratching the back of my neck. They think for a moment before speaking. "No it's a surprise" they wink. "Anyways speaking of that I need to get home... come on dusty buns!" They speak again holding out there hand for Dustin to take. "Yeah yeah" he says pushing their hand down. "And stop calling me Dusty BUNS that saying I have Dusty buns it's only bun not buns and Only suzie can cal-" y/n smacks the back of his head. "Alright come on Dusty buns" they say. I smile silently. "Bye mike" Dustin says annoyed following y/n. "Bye" I say simply watching y/n walk off. God what's wrong with me.

Y/ns pov
I slip on an outfit that makes me actually look like a human being. "Dustin come on!" I say running down the hall. "Coming!" He yells with his lisp. He runs down the hall . I see his curly mullet bounce as he stops. "No hat today?" I tease. "Y/n just come on we're supposed to pick up mike" Dustin says walking past me to the door. "Bye Dusty bye y/n/n have fun!" Mom smiles. "Okay love you mom" I smile. "Love you" she smiles back. I walk out the door into the humid air getting my car keys out of my bag. The moist grass squishes under my feet. Somthing strange about me, I love when it rains. It's always so nice to hear the raindrops on my window when I get to skip school. I open my car door and jump in as Dustin gets in the back. "Why are you in the back Dusty bun" I ask looking at him through the mirror starting the car. "We need to be nice to the guests" he jokes. I smile putting the car into reverse and backing out of the driveway. I start driving to the wheelers house.
____________________
I pull up to the wheelers house as mike runs out of the door with an annoyed face. He opens the door wiping his shoes on the concrete. "Hey y/n" he says smiling slightly. "Hey wheeler" I smile back fixing the mirror. "Um I'm here too?" Dustin says annoyed. "Hi Dustin" Mike says sarcastically. I laugh driving to the bar. It's some shitty bar that all the teens with family issues go. We pull up to the bar as I pull my car keys out stopping the car. "Alright children were here" I say stepping out of the car. I hear the car doors slam as well as the pitter patter of rain hitting the concrete.
_________________
No one's pov
She walks up on stage adjusting the microphone to the right height. "Okayyy" she drags. "I'm going to sing tv girl songs. Horray" they say sarcastically. "Starting with taking what's not yours" the music starts.

"I don't really know if she cares or not
All I know is she left a lot of stuff in my apartment She's never getting back And as the smell on my pillow fades Her cigarettes might stay Like a Roman Coliseum A dry and worthless monument to our love"

they sing. Mike sits at a table watching as they sing, lip syncing to some Of the lyrics. Y/n smiles at mike seeing him mouth some of the lyrics. Mike looks away embarrassed. "I think my sibling is flirting with you....." Dustin mumbles watching y/n sing. The song finishes as y/n bows to the people cheering. "Okay this is for my dumbass friend mike wheeler, the pretty boy" she smiles. Mike face goes hot and he uncontrollably smiles.

If it were up to me I'd turn you into a stone And turn the lights down low for effect And I'd steal your cigarettes and I'd be Softer than I am through cigarette smoke And if anybody asks, I'll say I did it as a joke, so But how about his loneliness? He gets it from his mom A hundred dollars for his haircut, but a smile from God And when he touches you, you'll wonder how he keeps his hands so soft
He got some money from his grandma Guess he'll never have a job Oh, pretty boy (pretty boy) Don't speak (don't speak) You pretty boys (pretty boys) Are only good for one thing (for one thing) But anyways That isn't even what I meant to say I meant to sing a song to you to make you fall asleep
And I wouldn't have to talk to you and you wouldn't talk to me But I could lay on top of you and soak in all your heat
Don't let them catch you crying, boy, if it didn't really hurt She took a drink to jog her memory, but it didn't really work She meant to sing a song, but couldn't memorize the words She only knew the chorus, she had to mumble through the verse Oh, pretty boy (pretty boy) Don't think (don't think) You pretty boys (pretty boys) Are only good for one thing (for one thing)

She sings smiling at mikes expressions. Mike never stopped smiling the whole time. She sings a few more songs. "Song about me" and "hate yourself" before running off stage to mike. Y/n hugs mikes waist as he leans his head on theirs. "You sounded amazing" he compliments letting go of the hug. "Really? I thought I would sound like Chewbacca trying to sing heavy metal..." they say looking away as if thinking. Mike laughs. Suddenly he grabs there face and bring it towards his kissing them sweetly. Y/n grabs mikes hands still on there face and deepens the kiss smiling. They pull away with a shit eating grin. "Wow Mike didn't think you'd have the balls to do it" they laugh. "Y/n I swear to god" mike mumbles. "I'm telling everyone" Dustin says spacing out the words.

A/n: I don't know how to end stuff. Tv girl is the only reason im alive