(13)

Y/n had honestly regretted drinking, the splitting headache that smacked him as he awoke

Y/n had honestly regretted drinking, the splitting headache that smacked him as he awoke. Not only that but the shame that followed when Zack had to explain that he took the boy to his house, as he didn't know where Y/n lived.

He thanked Zack with a smile

"J-just leave"

The truth had been that, Zack had only been thinking about that.....kiss yes they were drunk and Y/n had no recollection. But something stirred in Zack, he was an honest man and did not lie to himself. Zack knew he was gaining a slight crush on the boy. 

Mira or Y/n?

Maybe both if he was lucky.

Y/n left, knowing that he was going to be late to school. He needed to go home and rest, his hangover was getting to him quick enough to make him feel tired just by walking.

Richboy<3

Y/n

Hey Jay, imma be a bit late i have a headache

Richboy<3

I can come over, ill buy medicine for you

Y/n

NONONO im going to be in school in an hour

Richboy<3

ok y/n be safe

Y/n

I will jay :)

Y/n groaned, immediately slamming his head on the desk, a messy bun on his head, Jay placed a carton on his desk. He buys one for Y/n everyday. Zack and Mira conversed about going to the library. The both found themselves looking over at the boy and Jay.

They looked like a couple, Y/n whined about his day and Jay listened carefully, mentally noting everything they would say. Zack had admitted to Mira that he might feel something for the boy, which lead on to Mira admitting she felt the same. They both debated with each other to invite him to their "library date" just to see if their feelings were true.

Mary

Mary 

HEY Y/NNNN

Y/n

HI MARY

Mary

you wanna go to this cafe with me and Vin

Y/n 

SURE :)

-------------------------------------

Mary had won herself a hearty amount of won, A week ago, she and Vin had placed a bet on if she could get Y/n to go out with her and Vin. 

"This better not be a fucking prank"

"Its not Vin just accept your loss"

"Hes not coming."

"Hi Mary :)"

"OH SHIT"

Vin Jin nearly flew back in surprise. How the hell had Mary convinced Y/n to go hang out with them? It no longer mattered to Vin, he had the pretty boy next to him.

The three sat at the café, the usual brutal Vin Jin was munching on strawberry shortcake while flirting obviously with Y/n.

"You single Y/n"

"mhmm"

His answer was followed by Vin's and Mary's sigh of relief. They sat on each end of Y/n. Unlike the others, they were not afraid to flirt with the boy. But he seemed oblivious, only focused on drinking his honeydew milk tea.

"Suck me like you suck that straw"

A chocked noise gargled from Y/n as he coughed, Vin cackled, happy that he got a reaction while Mary rubbed the boys back and glared at Vin. The two were quick to bicker, but they never really got mad at themselves. Y/n enjoyed that, they were close friends, he heard a camera snap in his direction.

"Huh? Mary what was that forrr:("

"YOU LOOK SO CUTE"

The picture had Y/n smiling, his locks framing his face and a stilled blush on his face from Vin's vulgar comment.

The café date was quickly over. But a new friendship had started. Vin and Mary had his number and were ready to make this boy love them.

Meanwhile, Zack and Mira were still confused for their feelings