(25)

(Killing stalking ruined this for me but its ok....i'm still healing)

"Woah look at Yui"

"Woah look at Yui"

"She's bruised"

Jay really didn't give a fuck about Yui, he held Y/n's waist tightly. pressing the boys back into his chest and he leaned against the blonde.

"I'm sorry Jay...please talk to me"

He whispered softly, looking up at the ceiling as he rested his head on the blondes shoulders.

"..."

"please"

He muttered, turning his head to whisper into Jays now red-ears.

"Please Jay...I'm sorry, I'll be more careful...I'll make it up to you"

Y/n sighed, Jay was being suborn. He was furious when the boy told him about the incident that occurred last night, and now giving him the silent treatment.

Daniel looked at Y/n with pure shame, he should've taken that hit....

"What are you talking about? Must of been a dream"

Zack said with a strange amount of volume, Mira sighed as she felt his eyes switch from her to Y/n. She stood and walked over to Y/n

"Hey Y/n, you alright? You seem more out of it..."

Jay sent a harsh glare to Y/n, basically telling him

"go on tell her how you went out and got hurt"

"Its nothing Mira...Jays on his girly era"

She giggled and sat on his desk, at first, when Mira saw the boy she was intimidated but his slightly cold look. But he's funny, and kind...and

"Beautiful..."

She muttered quietly

"Hm? You say something Mira?"

"You're just very beautiful Y/n...I'm sure you hear it alot..but.."

A silence when over the three, Jay still held the boy close to him. As Mira looked in pure adoration at the completely flustered male.

"O-oh...you uhm...you're very gorgeous too Mira"

He winced when Jay glared at him again

"A-and you too Jay...very regal and royal looking"

The two companions to Y/n felt a pool of pure arousal mix in them at his words.

Why...why do I feel so...hot and bothered...

They thought at the same time

---------------------------------------------

"Thanks for walking me Y/n..."

"Yui...I'm only here to ask you why you're bruised up"

"Well...It was my ex...Zack saved me though"

"Mhm...thats good...you should learn self defence......dont be weak"

"your...your right..Y/n can I tell you something?"

"Go ahead"

"I really li-"

"Y/n...Yui"

"AH!"

Yui jumped at the disruption of her confession and looked at a strange looking male. She turned to Y/n who looked at the male with familiarity.

"How's your side Princess"

Gun said mockingly to Y/n, watching in glee as his eyes turned to annoyance for a split second.

"Its fine Gun...thank you"

He spoke normally, using every ounce of his being to not jump this man. Meanwhile Yui looked between them two in pure and utter confusion.

"Who..are you?"

She hid behind Y/n as her eyes stared at the very dark tinted glasses Gun wore

"Business opportunity for the both of you"

"Has she considered my offer?"

Y/n asked bluntly to Gun

"Yes..you need to talk to someone else though"

"hm ok, stay safe Yui..if you ever consider my offer I know a guy whose a god at taekwondo"

He walked away, feeling the hefty stare of Yui and Gun. Who thought the same thing

Fuck...he is annoyingly pretty...

------------------------------------------

"So...you're Crystals father"

"Yes..that is indeed me"

Holy fuck what a DILF