(19)

"Sit with me and Mira at lunch"

"Woah, don't have to be so mean about it Zack"

Y/n teased watching at the red hues that shone on his cheeks.

"JUST SIT WITH US"

"jeez fine"

Jay was salty that Y/n was siting next to Mira and Zack, but he allowed it. Giving this time to himself to see Y/n in his natural state.

"I remember when Zack used to keep tripping on the same step"

"MIRA-"

"Pffftt-"

Zack sent a playful glare to the two.

"Damn....mira did you laugh?"

"me? laugh? who said that" 

The three laughed gently speaking about their pasts, Zack and Mira's stories were adorable as they were childhood friends while Y/n stories were intriguing as he spoke about how he was once beat by a man with a chicken hat when he was quite young.

"So your telling me he just walked up to you"

"mhm"

"And just decided to beat the shit out of you"

"yup and then he spoke English and called me dumb :("

Mira laughed at the interaction. The three had missed how Vin jin had nearly started a fight with Vasco after throwing a cup at Duke. 

"Y/n are you gonna be apart of the charity auction?"

"I would totally buy you"

Many girls swarmed the male, making him fluster and leave the cafeteria which caused Jay to smile at the opportunity to spend time with the male alone.

If Y/n was going in the charity auction. Then Jay would be the first to buy him

 Then Jay would be the first to buy him