1

I don't wanna be somebody, just wanna be me, be me, (I wanna be me, me, me)

-

"Appa- when I grow up... I wanna be like you one day!" You said and hear him giggled softly. He hugged you tightly and kiss your forehead softly. You looked at him and smiled. He is so luckty to have a great daughter like you.

As years went by, you are now a fifteen-year-old girl. It was great to be the only daughter of your father and your mother. Not until your father adopted twenty-seven girls. Why did he adopt twenty-seven girls when he has you?

"Darling, they need home. Now that they are here, you have sisters now!" He cheered. You nervously looked at these twenty-seven girls standing in front of you and your father. You looked at your mother who is behind them, smiling at you.

It's great because there's five rooms upstairs that your father hasn't been using in this mansion, so it's for them to use. As you are checking them, you see a girl at the back, the tallest one, glaring and staring at you like she's ready for a fight.

"Please girls... introduce yourself." Your father said. The girls smile at you. They started to introduce their names and now you know the girl who is glaring at you. Chou Tzuyu. After she said that, she looked down in her feet.

"Now girls go to your rooms." Your father said.

Too many people in this mansion, twenty-eight kids in total. You watched them go up in the staircase, you look at your father and he smile. "Follow them." He said. You sighed and followed them, they waited for you in the stairs, and you walked towards a room and open it.

"There's only four beds in this room." You said and turned around, you jumped in surprised when you see four girls standing. You looked at them and sighed. The four girls named, Yong-sun, Moon Byul-yi, Whee-in, Hye-jin walked inside the room. You cleared your throat and walked away, going to the other rooms.

You open another room and walked in, then a five girls follow and sat in their beds. The other girl stood up and sneak her arm around your sholder. "If you don't remember my name, it's Seung-wan. Just call me Wendy." She said. You nodded.

"Let the girl go, Wendy. Look she scared." You looked at Wendy and grab her arm. " I don't even know you that well so don't put your arm around me, unnie but thanks for introducing your name again." You said and walked out the room.

The girls inside gasped and laughed. "Girl, I like that attitude.." Wendy said as she giggled. "Yah- Wendy you flirty bitch."

You walked to another room and open the door. "Oh- you guys are already here." You mumbled, the nine girls looked at you. The older girl stood up and smiles at you. "Thank you..." She said.

"Unnie, Nayeon-unnie is being dramatic again!"

"Dahyun, shut up " Nayeon said. She hand you a lollipop, you look at her and shook your head. "I don't eat that, sorry." You said, smiling at her. She just smiled back and nodded her head, putting her arms behind her. "Stay cute, little sis." She said.

You nodded and walked to the door, you closed the door after you stepped out the room. You sighed and noticed your father, you looked at him. "Don't be like that, Y/N." He said and walked towards you, he placed his hand in your shoulder and kiss your forehead.

"I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too appa." You said.