4

Zimzalabim zim-zimzalabim, Zim-zimzalabim zim-zim

-

"Happy 18th birthday to you, Y/N.."

h The twenty-five girls smiled at you and hand over their gifts. You gulped and grab it one by one and put it in the couch. You turned to your parents to see them looking at your other two girls.

Ryujin and Tzuyu..

Tzuyu sighs and stands up, she grabs something in her pocket and hands you money. She noticed your little confused face and

grinned, “happy birthday dear little sister.” She said and sat back down.

You hear your parents ‘aw'ing in the back. Ryujin stood up and smiled at you. "I'll take you to the amusement park. Let's have a sister date.” She said. The other girls eyes widened and stared at Ryujin.

“My present is waiting for you..” She said. You look at your parents and they nodded. They really trust this girls the heck. You stayed silent and stood up, Ryujin walked to the door and open it for you.

She both walked to a car, she opened the car door to the passenger seat, you get in. This must be the car that father bought it for her. After she get in, she walked back inside while you sat in the passenger seat.

You see the girls staring at you. You just looked away and wait for Ryujin. You look up and see Ryujin walking towards the car. You watch her open the car door and take a seat in the driver seat.

She glares at you and starts the car.

'The heck is wrong with this girl?' You looked away. She starts to drive, smirking like psychopath. You looked at her. "Why are you driving slow?" You asked.

"Wanna see some real speed?"

-

"Here we are." She said and open the car door for you. You got off the car and followed her inside the amusement park. She grab your arm and dragged you in the Ferris wheel.

"I really want to spend time with my little sis." She said.

-

"We have our second victim. Moonbyul told me that the student is second year, classroom 2-2. Go watch him. Nayeon and Momo." Irene said. The two girls nodded. The school is over and all the students are already leaving.

Nayeon and Momo went straight to the building where the second year students are. When they were finally in the building, they looked at every student inside the room.

“There he is." Momo said, pointing to the boy sitting in the back of the class, writing something in a piece of paper then he put the piece of paper in his bag. Nayeon looked at him and hummed. They watched as all the students inside stood up and grab their bags.

The two girls kept their eyes on him and watch his every move. When they saw him standing up, they quickly looked down. The boy walked out the classroom and the two followed him.

When the boy walked towards the gates. The other twenty-four girls walked to them and handed over their bags. “Is that him?" Nayeon asked.

"Yes." Moonbyul said. The girls turned around and sighed. “Where's Y/N?” Yong-sun asked looking at Moonbyul then they see you walking towards them. Their serious face turned into a smile.

"Y/N!" Sana said. She ran towards you and hugged you tightly. You gulped and looked at her. Students starts to looked and whisper. You pushed the girl to the girls. Sana giggled.

"Stop doing that..” You said.

“Let's go.” Irene said. They saw three vans waiting outside the school. The girls ran to the van and quickly get inside, you walked to the first van where the younger girls are. Rosé, Lisa, Yeji, Lia, Ryujin, Chaeryeong and Yuna.

You sat in the back and looked through the window. Yeji looked at you and took your hand, she looked at your hand and Lia glared at her. You looked at Yeji.

"What are you doing?" You asked. She clears her throat and puts your hand back. The girls inside the car looked at Yeji. ‘what is she doing?'

“Are you guys okay there?” You and the girls hear the driver. "Yes. Now can we go home?" You asked. The driver nodded and started to drive while the other van followed.

“Are you guys Okay in there?” You and the girls hear the driver. "Yes. Now can we go home?" You asked. The driver nodded and start to drive while the other van followed.

"Is that the boy? Right?" Momo asked, looking through the window. The other girls inside looked where Momo is looking. "Yes, he gave Y/N flowers and chocolates..." Moonbyul said.

“I think he'll confess to her." Nayeon said.

"Sis. Y/N doesn't like being in relationship and her father will be angry at her if she do that.." Yong-sun said. The girls agreed.

"But we still need a plan.”

-

You quickly grab your bag and get off the van, you walk to the house and open the door. You sighed and took off your shoes. Your parents walked down the stairs..

"Where's the girls?” Your father asked. You looked at him and heard the door opening. "There you go.” You said, walking up the stairs. Your mother grabs your arm.

"Dear, are you okay?" Your mother asked. You looked at her and nodded. "I'm fine.” She let go of your arm and you walked to your room. You close and lock the door.

[?]

You don't know how much I want you. Y/N.

Soon, you'll see me and we'll get married. I'm so excited to be with you, forever. My love.

I grab one of Y/N's pictures and kiss it. I smiled and put it back. I took the knife to the table and stabbed the wall. "Opss.. I'm sorry, my love." I said.

I stabbed one of her pictures. My room is full of pictures.. even the ceiling, the basement. My parents didn't know about this, my friends.

"Hehe..”

-