8

Oh, she's sweet but a psycho, A little bit psycho, At night she's screamin’, "I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"

-

[7:37AM - THE RED VELVET'S ROOM - SATURDAY]

"What? Are you done? I can't wait.” Wendy said as she watched Irene and Yeri focus on their phone. They heard a knock, Yeri stood up on her bed and walked over to the door and opened it.

Yeri saw Yong-sun, she smiled. “Are we going?” She asked. Yong-sun nodded "Thank you.” Yeri said and Yong-sun left to go back to her room. Yeri closed the door and sat down on her bed again.

Twenty minutes later, Jinyo came out of the room and called Irene in the Red Velvet's room. Yeri and Wendy came along. Yong-sun and Moonbyul came out of their room. Jihyo went to the room of the four girls.

“Who wants to come with us?" Jihyo asked the four girls inside. Jisoo and Jennie stood up and followed Jihyo. Irene, Yeri, Wendy, Yong-sun, Moonbyul, Tzuyu, Jisoo and Jennie waited in the living room while Jihyo went to your parents’ room.

She knocked on the door, and your father opened it. Jihyo smiled at him "Dad I'm going to my friend's hance " She says. Your father nodded. "Alright, take care."

Jihyo watched your father close the door, and she turned around and went back to the eight girls in the living room. “Come on. Let's go." Jihyo said to the girls. The girls stood up and followed her out. They got in the car, Irene started the car and looked at the others.

Jihyo nodded and Irene started driving and she drove to their old house. "If the two is dead, there should be no evidence. If anyone escapes, chase after them." Irene said sternly while driving.

The girls at the back nodded. They arrived quickly, Irene parked the car in front of their old house and the girls got out of the car. They went inside while Irene followed them. Jennie opened the door to the basement, and she heard nothing but snores so she entered.

“Oi. Good morning." Jennie said to the two tied to the chair. The first to wake up was the girl, the girl glared at Jennie. She was about to run to Jennie to punch her but she remembered that she was tied to the chair. "What are you doing here?” She asked.

Jennie smirked. "Tsk. Don't ask. "Jennie said. They heard footsteps, Jennie smiled and the six women went down the stairs. They stood in front of them, Tzuyu put something on the floor. A bag. Yong-sun opened the bag, the girl's eyes widened when she saw man knives.

"We're here to play with you.” Irene smiled at her. The girl shake her head no. "What do you mean no?" Irene asked.

"I'll go first.” Yeri said. Irene stood up and stood next to the others. Yeri grabbed a knife from the bag and walked in front of the girl. She placed her one hand behind the girl's head. She smiled at the girl before asking, "Say ahh .." Yeri said to her.

She shook her head. Yeri was annoyed because of this so she stabbed one of the girl's legs, the girl screamed but Yeri covered her mouth. "Didn't I tell you? Open your mouth!” Yeri said. The girl shook her head.

Yeri removed the knife from her leg and threw it on the floor while the others watched. Yeri took the machete out of the bag. "Open it!" He said as she stared at the girl. The girl sobbed and opened her mouth. "Good girl .." Yeri smirked.

Then she stabbed the girl in the mouth. Yeri saw the tip of the machete on the back of her head. Yeri just laughed and pulled the machete out of the girl's mouth. "That was fun.” Yeri giggled.

Yeri threw the machete to the floor and looked at the others. “Aw.. she's not dead yet." She said and stood next to Irene. Moonbyul entered the basement with a chainsaw. "Surprise.."

Moonbyul dropped the chainsaw and suddenly the boy woke up. "Wh-What the-" The boy said. His eyes widened when he saw the nine girls. He looked at the girl tied to the chair, he saw that the back of her head was bleeding. He looked at the nine girls.

"What did you do?” He asked them. The nine remained silent as the girl tied to the chair kept her mouth open due to the stabbing. She also couldn't breathe properly, she looked at the boy and shook her head.

“What did you do?!" The boy asked even louder. Irene shook her head and walked over to him. "Don't insult us like that.” Irene shouted at him.

“Nevermind. It's okay even if you insult us, just don't take our Y/N. “ Irene said softly. The boy glared at Irene. "Fuck you.." He whispered.

Irene laughed and put her hand around his neck. "You want to play huh?" Irene asked. The boy remained silent. "Don't worry. We'll give you a nice coffin for you and that girl over there.” She said and pointed her finger at the girl tied to the chair.

“Say bye bye...” Irene smiled before stabbing the boy in the stomach.

-

[9:57AM - MANSION]

You sit on the sofa in the living room and turn on the TV, you have not seen your other step-sisters. You heard someone down the stairs, you remained sitting on the sofa. "Oh... Y/N, you're here.” You heard Rosé.

You looked at her and smiled. "Yeah." You said. You remember that your grandfather will come here to tell you again about your marriage with Lucas. You hissed and Rosé heard it.

“Are you okay?" He asked. You nodded and looked down. Rosé walked over to the kitchen.

Fifteen minutes later, you hear a knock on the door so you get up and walk toward the door. You open the door and see one of your grandfather. "Grandfather.."

“Let's talk about your marriage to Lucas."

Rosé's eyes widened because of what she heard. Rose remained silent.

-