The Life Is Yours, Screw As You Wish

She told herself that this was another win, she told herself she didn't make anything wrong, she told herself that tomorrow would be better. She told herself...

"Have what no one dreams of, search for what is inside you, surrender to yourself" A music says.

Once, a wise person said and many replied. "If you don't try, you won't fail." After this, many created their own quotes.

"Life can't take me down if I stay on the floor"

"No one will betray me if I stay alone"

"I won't feel deception if I don't grow expectations"

In Japan there is a girl who tries everything, she puts her soul into everything she does, only to hurt herself more, she bears the pain as everyone says. "Ganbare Sato"

[ I can't fail, we only live one time, I only have one chance, I need to give my best. ] Is the thought that summarizes her. Living in Tokyo, studying in a public school, she studies when most relax, she works when many sleep, and she fails in everything they want to be.

She tries her best, but barely keeps herself out of the worst, a little above average grades, never passes a class, the number of days she didn't attend school can be counted on her fingers. [ This time, this time I'm sure I will get a perfect grade, the time I have spent will not be for nothing. ] The girl passes her eyes from the bottom to the top, confident to see her name as the last, on the top. [ Akira Sato... 11 ] She never maxed any grade after schoolyard.

Akira never had a problem in her half-time work, reliable and forgetful, if one-day Japan decides to choose a student as their best example, an example of a common member of society, it wouldn't be her, she wouldn't succeed.

In the art club, when she draws something, it results in a beautiful art imitating frightfully, the reality, doesn't matter how much she struggles, she can't make anything new, losing even for common robots, almost like 'her soul died'

"The design is very simple and common. You haven't shown any creativity or originality. You just copied an object that was in front of you. You haven't added anything new or interesting" She can't forget how hard these words sounded, it was a simple test, but the result was a failure, one of many she made.

If you have money, you also have not only power but beauty, she spends 20 thousand Iens monthly with the cheapest things she can get her hands on, trying to be one of the best, she only hits the top of the above-average grade. One day she tried to use social media for the first time, after hearing some college students saying about how many likes they had, she lonely tried the same.

In the school bathroom, as many other girls did, she took a photo, use filters, and finally a post with no words, despite her amateur skills, the effort she spent monthly with her appearance made her receive 10 likes in 2 minutes, she took a time to look at herself. [ So that is who, I am? Filters, but I don't look that way, wait, can I use these filters to know what I should change? ]

"Hey Sato, I saw your photo on Twitter, you look pretty good." A not-popular student said, Sato never had a problem with bullying in her life until that moment, a one time in life problem, all the students, teachers, were respectful to her, but that student made Akira never use any kind of social platform anymore, and the photo she took was deleted by the student, the few people who saw forget it.

Friends are important to every person, as sociable beings, utterly important to keep sanity and increase the chances of success in life, the person has no more friends, after Koukou (high school) the existence of freedom vanished. "Hm? I don't remember the last time I talked with her, but I think we are still friends"