𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

It's was finally Friday. Usually on Fridays I dress in like sweatpants to school.

 Usually on Fridays I dress in like sweatpants to school

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I get done in the bathroom and go back inside my room to see the Lily and Stella are still sleep. I walk up to the bed and jump on it hoping it woke them up. It woke Stella up but not Lily.

"Girl-what's going on." Stella slurs. "Schools going on how did you guys not get up to my alarm?" I ask. "You see we did and then we fell back asleep." She explains. "Well you guys only got a hour to get ready so I suggest you start getting ready." I say.

She gets up to go to my bathroom and I try to think of a way to get Lily up. I then have the perfect idea. I go to Daelyns door and knock. I hear a faint 'come in' so I do. "Yeah?" He asks. "Can you like get Lily up shes a really deep sleeper and who wouldn't want to wake up in the morning to their lover boy." I say. He raises his eyebrow. "You asking me to wake her up like you can't do it yourself?" I nod.

He sighs and starts to get up. I smile and we head to my room. We walk in to see that Lily is still sleeping. Not surprised. "So what you just want me to kiss her or something." He says turning to me. "What you think feels right." I say.

He turns back around  and starts walking to the bed. He bends down slightly and starts slowly kissing he all over he face. She starts to stir making me smile a bit. Her eyes slowly starts to open and once she regains her sight again she sees Daelyn and immediately smiles.

I roll my eyes. "I could've done that." I mumble. "But you didn't you came and got me." Daelyn says not looking away from Lily. "Watch me do what you just did." I walk over to them and push him out of the way. I bend down to where he was and start kissing her all over her face.

She laughs uncontrollably. Before I'm done I make sure to also kiss her lips. It was just a peck but still a kiss. "That's why I stole your bitch." I say smirking and walking out.

I walk downstairs to get some sort of breakfast so I settle for waffles. I'm eating my waffles then I hear the door being unlocked and open. I turn around just to see Charles. "Dude how did you get in?" I ask turning back around.

He sets is bag on the couch and goes to the kitchen. "I got a key Dae gave it to me." He says goig through our fridge. "I bet you have more food at your house than we do here. Didn't you eat at home." I put my plate in the garbage and sit on the couch.

"I didn't get to eat. Hey we're did you get those waffles." He says looking around. "No more I ate them." I say. "Of course you did." He mumbles. "Don't get mad at me we don't have any food. This isn't even your house." I roll my eyes.

"Good morning Ariella." I hear Stella say coming down the stairs. "Morning." I say smiling. "Damn no good morning to me." Charles says. "Fine good morning Ariella's boyfriend." She says smirking. Me and Charles look at each other then back at her.