Wooyoung x san (cake 🍰)

ANOTHER ATEEZ CHAPTER YUHH😍
————————————————————
Little: San 1-3
Cg: Wooyoung (duh 😭👹)
Trigger warning ⚠️: crying ( please tell me if there is anything else❤️)
—————————————————
Third person pov

"Cake! Cake! Cake!" San screamed running (waddling) through the house.

" Hey sannie remember no running in the house with socks on." Wooyoung reminded softly.

" Mhmm! Sowwy dada bu cake?" San asked with puppy eyes, Wooyoungs weakness.

" Ofcourse baby!" Woo said in response. Who couldn't resist those cute puppy eyes.

As woo was preparing every thing out on the table sannie was rambling about how he is going to decorate it and how he wants it to taste like.

" I wan it with stwa berries a-and with frostys on it! Can I do that dada?!" San squeaked, so fast that woo had to tell him to calm down.

" sure baby! Wanna help me mix?" Wooyoung said putting the last egg in.

" Yes yes yes!" San replied. From then, San had made a huge mess. The cake batter all over his hands and face. ( idk how tho-).

" Oh baby," Wooyoung claimed chuckling at the cute boy.

" Wha dada? Why laugh?" San asked cutely.

" Oh nothing baby your just so cute! Now let's go get cleaned up after I put this into the oven ok?" Wooyoung asked, more like told him. At this San just nodded exited about decorating it after it was done, boy was he exited.

———————————————————-
Time skip~

After what felt like hours the cake was finally done.(only to baby sannie). As woo took out the cake a strong delicious sent was in the air. Sannie thought it smelt good, heck he would love to smell this everyday.

" Baby! Let's decorate it now ok?" Woo said to the mentally younger.

" Okok! Dada we have sprinkle?" San asked with glitter in his eyes.

"Yes we do prince, but first we need frostys remember?" Woo reminded softly. At this San gasped.

" Oh yeah! I forgots" San said.

" Haha, ok baby now let's put frostys on so u can add sprinkles," woo said

After what felt like a while they had finished decorating it with little to no messes from the baby.

" Ok baby since you were a good boy I'll let you have one slice of cake." Wooyoung exclaimed.

" Yayyyy!" Cheered the little.

As San was eating his piece of cake he noticed that his dada was just watching him.

" Dada?" San asked.

" Hmm? Yes little one?" Wooyoung replied.

" Wan some?" San said while putting his fork to woos face. Wooyoung absolutely melted at the sight of sannie.

" Thank you baby," woo said as he at the piece that was on the baby's fork.

" I love you" woo added at the end.

" I love u too dada!" San yelled.

—————————————————————-
The end❤️

How did you guys like it? I thought this one was pretty wholesome!

Word count:478

Have a good day/night my lovely's ❤️