Chapter-2: The Bold

Workers were walking around the office, hoping to finish the work that the President had asked them to complete before his arrival, one of the workers sighed as he walked over to the elevator "Let's get a coffee, I need some rest" just then the elevator opened up revealing Mr. Yaoyarozu standing up front. 

The worker backed off before bowing down elegantly "Good morning, President." "Good morning Yogata, going for Coffee again?" "Yes, boss you know me." "Very well, while you are on your way grab one for Izuku here too."

Izuku then stepped out from behind Mr. Yaoyorozu looking around at the workplace. Everyone was also looking back at him.
"Everyone, this is Izuku Midoriya, from today onwards he will be joining us as your vice-chairman."

Everyone stood up and bowed to pay their respect to Izuku "Welcome back sir." "Thank you all, it's good to be back. Please don't pay much attention to me, I am here to just observe and learn so you guys just carry on with your work."

Izuku then walked toward the chairman's office as the secretary outside opened the door for Mr. Yaoyorozu and Izuku. Izuku walked in to find the room empty with no one occupying it.

"You must have questions, am I right?" "Yes, a few actually." "Go on."

"Why is the room empty and filled with my father's items?" "Well you don't know much about how the Yaoyorozu industries and Midoriya enterprises work, your father and I were childhood friends, we built a company that had intermixed departments and the same building, you see this entire building is both our companies mixed into one, this was to make it so that if we ever had a fight it will be impossible for us to go our separate way and ensure our friendship" Yuri then picked up a baseball kept on the metal hand as he looked at it.

"Now it would have been pretty annoying to have two chairmen in one building so we decided I will be called President and he will be called chairman. After his death, I took over the responsibilities of both president and chairman which is why this room remained as it is for the last decade. I did not want to give someone else the job then remove them or take away the promotion from them when you came to age."

"That was a nice plan, wasn't it hard running two companies at once?" "Well, it was always 1 company just with two faces, if you want to call it, The Yoaoyorzu industries focus on household and daily use development, such as vehicles, everyday items home appliances, and Midoriya enterprises focus on the scientific aspect of life from weapons to medicine to otherworldly concepts, Besides your father was mostly busy with his hospital, being a doctor he was rarely in the office and I had to look after it so I already had the experience and what else would I use this high IQ quirk for." 

"That's fair I guess, I think I am beginning to understand why we live on the same piece of land, and our houses aren't even divided by a wall just some forest and gardens." Yuri smiled as he tossed the ball to Izuku before walking towards the door "Take the first day easy go around the building study the environment understand the layout meet people then we can start with the board meeting tomorrow." "Alright Uncle." Yuri closed the door behind him leaving Izuku all alone in his new room as he walked over to the window, what a breathtaking view, the entire Mustafa city was there for his eyes to see "I have to agree Dad and Uncle picked one hell of a building to build their office in, this is the tallest building in Japan and located at the center of the city it's beautiful." 

Smiling he backed off from the window and sat in his chair logging onto his computer and searching the blueprints and logistics of the building finding which floor housed which department. Once he had his desired locations mentally noted, he stood up turning his computer off, and dialed a number.

"Alfred?" "Yes, Master Izuku." "Where are you?" "I was currently in your room, making the adjustments you asked me to." "That's good, I need you to finish that track and Platform I was telling you about, I will be retrieving it tonight, and I'll have its location in a few minutes."