Chapter-5: Up Up And Away

"What do you mean?" The robot's hand pointed to the pod "This pod brought you Mal of the house of El here on planet Earth from the planet Krypton moments before its destruction." 

Momo looked down in shock before yelling "So my parents who I have known my entire are not my birth parents?" "No need to answer that" Momo looked over to All Might who patted her on the back "I think we should let this be it for now Young Yaoyorozu why don't you return home and rest and don't try to activate any of your powers."

Momo stopped a few tears forming in her eyes as she nodded "But what about this?" she motioned to the pod "I will take it home with me and learn everything I can from this" He then tried to lift the pod but it again aimed at him "Get back intruder." 

"It's alright he is friendly, you listen to him and obey his every command." The hand then nodded "Affirmative. Command accepted" All Might then picked the pod up and walked out of the rock "I'll be taking this home I'll email you my address you can come over in the next few days so we can learn more about this and also to tell you more about my quirk."

Momo agreed "Well, I guess I'll ask some things from Izuku himself and then I'll ask you everything that he leaves out." All Might bent down to leap away before Momo grabbed his arm "Wait!!" All Might stopped "Yes, Young Yaoyorozu?" "Don't tell Izuku a thing about this. This stays between you and me." 

All Might laughed "Of course it will." Meanwhile, in his head, he was laughing more and more 'These two have some secrets. Wonder what will happen when they find out.'

After affirming to Momo that her secret was well kept, "Ohh another thing after I leave this ship back home I'll come to visit your parents and meet them. So make up a story and text me what you made up. I will then come and tell them the entire truth." Momo nodded and with that, All Might blasted off into the sky.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Izuku was in the living room sitting opposite the Yaoyorozu adults.

"So Izuku we are not angry we are just disappointed that you chose to do this without telling us." "I know Aunty it's just that I saw no other option at that moment she was dying and honestly I am pretty spend all of this happened in less than a week of me getting back it took a toll on me and inhibited my ability to think rationally and clearly, I am sorry."

"It's all quite alright Izuku, and besides you ended up saving her that's fine with me now where is Momo?" 

"Right here!" Momo said entering the living room and sitting beside Izuku "So Mom and Dad there is something I want to discuss with you in private." She then looked over at the staff who all bowed down and left the room and so did Alfred.

"What is it, sweetie?" "So apparently during that day All Might was there and saw me save the civilians and he contacted me today through Izuku saying he wants to take me under his wing as a future hero and said he would like to visit you guys this evening." 

"What!? God why is everything happening so suddenly, Izuku comes in then this Batman, then you get sent into a comma then you wake up the very next day. Why does everything happen within the span of a week, shit it's not even been a week." "I know right, how crazy life can be." 

Izuku took a few sips from his tea as he winked while looking at Momo.

After a few minutes of Erika comforting a confused/angry/sad Yuri. He fixed his clothes and looked at Momo "Sure, please inform All Might that we will be happy to have him over."

Momo then gestured towards Izuku who pulled out his phone and texted All Might 'All Might Momo just got home and told us all that you saw her that day when she got injured and admired her courage and want to take her under your wing, and her parents said they will be glad to have you over.'