Chapter-8: Solitude

All Might was sitting in his private jet alongside Momo as he read the newspaper heading, "Batman Strikes Again." "He has been seen expanding his territory. Attacking different cities all over Japan. While some consider this to be an expansion of his work, to some, it appears as if he is after something, as he seems to be going after underground bases across the country similar to the one from two weeks ago."

All Might put the newspaper beside him as he looked at Momo, looking out the window at the passing city of Musutafu. "Anything wrong, Young Yaoyrozu?" Momo, while still looking down at the building her father and boyfriend work in, spoke out her inner thoughts.

"All Might, may I try looking at Izuku from here?" "You want to try using your X-ray vision; I don't think you can even recognize him from this distance."

"I say we let her try." "I second that opinion." Both All Might and Momo looked at the people who were accompanying them on this trip as Momo smiled and said, "Thank you, Principal Nezu and Aizawa Sensei!"

Momo then looked at the building and used her X-ray vision, and then let one of her intrusive thoughts win as she adjusted the focal length of the lens inside her eyes, focusing on Izuku's floor and enlarging the world in her eyes to not only see through the floors and other people but expand what she was seeing to see Izuku clearly. Seeing him wear a black suit and white tie made her smile, as he looked so handsome.

She then giggled and restored her vision to normal. "I realized a new ability!" All Might was not surprised; Nezu was the same, but Aizawa was the one who was still not used to this.

"And what is it? Young Yaoyorozu." Momo smiled happily. "I can change the magnification of my eyes and can see people multiple kilometers away as if they were right next to me." "That's quite good, Miss Yaoyrozu. I was still not expecting your powers to be so vast and strong when you first arrived at my office last week. I always knew aliens existed but never knew they were so much like us in terms of appearance."

"Yeah, I was a bit skeptical too when All Might suggested meeting you and telling you the truth about my nature." Nezu waved it off as he took a sip from his tea. "It's quite alright to feel that way, and I would suggest you keep your identity hidden from all except your parents; I am sure they already know about your origins. Apart from that, don't tell anyone until you know they won't turn on you. I owe my life to Toshinori, so I can repay his debt this way, and Aizawa is the most loyal person I know, so you can trust us. I also have to thank Toshinori for informing us about Miss Yaoyorozu, since she will be joining us in 9 months. I will have ample time to make some adjustments to the school and make it sturdier."

Momo turned away from the group, smiling while still looking out of the window. She decided to head to sleep, closing her eyes.

.

.

.

.

Izuku was looking at some paperwork. It had been a good nine hours since he had dropped Momo off at the airport along with All Might.

He was just about to put the papers down for the day and head for another patrol of the city before hitting another of Overhaul's bases in his search for the girl. In the last 2 weeks, he has been able to destroy 8 of the 40 bases.

He left his office, greeting his employees, until he saw a group looking at a TV. This gave him curiosity as he approached the group that gave side to the owner to provide him with a clear view of the incident.

Izuku looked at the screen, and his expression changed for a slight moment before returning to normal.

As he began walking away again, 'I felt like that was Momo for one second. But it can't be her. She can't fly, can she? I mean, All Might seems to fly too. But she was definitely not blonde the last time I checked. Maybe I am thinking too much into this.'