Chapter Zero: Bunny and Tiger

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

Prologue

A/N: Play When I was your Man, by Bruno Mars Piano Cover for an added experience.

*Melodic twinkle of Piano keys*

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now
Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same
When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down
'Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

A man sings the song, his fingers working their magic on the giant piano, filling the festively decorated ballroom with its melodic sounds. His eyes are closed, the musician in him drowning the chattering and hushes of the busy room while he zones into the peaceful world of music.

His body sways along the melody of the song, under the bright spotlight. Only he, a man clad in a black premium tux, tailored to fit, shines in the grand dimly-lit ballroom, garnering all the attention on the talented musician, sitting a bit offset from the centre of the room.

Slowly and steadily as the piano's soulful instrumentals fill the room, the dance floor in the centre of the room lights up in romantic colours

Slowly and steadily as the piano's soulful instrumentals fill the room, the dance floor in the centre of the room lights up in romantic colours. The mood, the ambience, and everything in between encouraged the people covered in riches to seek their partner's hand for a dance on the floor.

"May I?" A chivalrous hand gets stretched in front of a gorgeous male, shaking him from his mindless thoughts. Covering his minor mess-up, the gorgeous male smiles a soft one, accepting the invite, "Of course," the deep, siren-like voice replies, giving his hand to the other male.

People part away, giving way for the two males, who gracefully approach the dance floor centre. The scene resembled how the great Mosses parted the red sea. Well, the males do deserve such courteous treatment. It was apparent from the way the man walked, demanding dominance beside his gorgeous date. His hand was proudly snaked around the gorgeous male's waist. With a proud smile on his face, the man wasn't shying away from showcasing his beautiful date, a date capable of his status and name.