Yellow Flower and Him

ONE-SHOT  || OUT OF CHARACTER

Wilbur x Schlatt ( bottom Schlatt )

Artist: @Kaizii.SG in Twitter

DMSP au

! BAD GRAMMAR-BAD ENGLISH !

|| FOREWORD

What's your opinion of flowers? Its meaning? Color? How does it talk about something? Death? Or solitude? Have you ever wondered how roses are twisted by this life to the point of withering and covering them with a painful black cover?

A vicious circle of mindless questions that always keep you on your toes even for a few seconds, Wilbur! That's right, because you can't hold back the petals of a flower when you think of some vile, vile name. Because you can't throw your eyes away every time you see that bastard picking up flower petals from the ground with his smug look on his face. You yourself don't know when you started to care more about the meaning of those flowers.

So what else has happened? You don't need to know what kind of flowers that psycho guy likes, even if you accidentally fell in love with his look of hard work sitting on the ground picking up those fragile flowers, you're sure to be Paid attention to the yellow wings that bother the eyes only. He barely cares about your messy feelings when he's doing his own thing, Wilbur, and that's why he's always been a bitch. Only slashing, only killing, slicing flesh until you can't see its disgusting shape anymore, you will be satisfied. Really nauseous

...

Yes, and he's truly dead, Schlatt, but so are you. He died half a day after Wilbur but then came back to life again, during the time stuck in limbo, he must have met him already, if it the was worth it, there must be eyes contact, I don't know if I will continue fighting down there or not. But now, one way or another, does he remember the guy as some side effect from the pawn? Really absurd.

|| IN THE WOODLAND.

There was it figure taking small steps deep inside, this person looked around as if trying to find out the place he used to go to every time he came here, this person was wearing a long overcoat. inside that coat is a yellow sweater, along with a pair of black trousers? Don't know anymore. The face is crisscrossed with strangely long marks, a pair of reddish brown colors with floating brown hair and a special bunch of white hair on the bangs. That man is Wilbur, but what is he doing here?

Wilbur seemed to have found the place he wanted to be, he leaned against a mango tree which leaves were large enough to block the sun and soothe his discomfort. He is in a place no one knows, it's far away from "..." maybe he doesn't want to be bothered by anyone right now. Each gentle breeze blew into his face like children playing in the waves. He relaxes like a person who wants to take a nap but can't sleep, in front of him is a guy, he has dark brown hair with ears, a ram tail, he also has a pair of colored horns red curls into a crescent shape over the ears. He brought himself a high-rise glass vest, not showing any buttons. That's right, he's not here alone, but with Schlatt, the bastard who made him want to strangle and torture him to death. He was kneeling on one side of his leg on the ground, his hand groping for something among the colorful flowers. I can't tell what species it is... They look strange.

...

But, no matter where you are, you can still see him, right? Seeing so much that he seemed used to the guy appearing in front of him.

S: Wilbur, do you like flowers? Only flowers, not any species

S: But how can a scoundrel like you be capable of looking at flowers...

He added a few more sarcastic words, but perhaps Wilbur could not hear him, and he should he should feel lucky for it. He stood quite thoughtfully, while waiting for the zombie to find the words to reply to him, he really wanted a cigarette to put in his mouth and he would die, really addicted.