Chapter 1.

Aria,- Sunday, 1:23 am

Aria,
- Sunday, 1:23 am.

"Hey, can we talk?" Aria said, her voice low as she was on the bed holding her phone close to her ear, Aria was a beautiful young lady, she looked just like her mother, she adored her mother, her father got in a car crash when she was 5, both her parents were Asian, Aria was born in Korea, her mother moved there after what happened with her husband. Aria had long black hair, hazeleyes; a heart shaped face, with a small nose, plump full lips, high cheekbones,perfect white teeth, pink cheeks .

Aria knew she had to end things with her boyfriend, he was too toxic towards her, Aria held her breath when he spoke through the phone, "What's up?", Aria took a deep breath before speaking, "We need to end things.", she said as she knew what was going to happen next, "what?", he said, she felt her heart sink through her stomach, she didn't respond, she was afraid to respond, "what do you mean 'end things', Aria?", he sounded mad, "I mean I cannot be with you anymore, max.", she said as her hands started to shiver, it was heavy on her ending a toxic relationship.

Nobody knew her relationship with Max was toxic, Aria told her mother he treated her well, and she lied to her friends saying he was the guy she loved the most, deep down she knew she'd regret lying to them, she knew this was wrong, but she didn't want to stay alone, she was scared, Aria ended things with her boyfriend, she laid on her bed relieved she ended things with her boyfriend.

Aria woke up with her headphones plugged in her ears, she sat on her bed rubbing her eyes before pulling her headphones off her ears, it was time for her to leave, she stood up going to the bathroom to get ready, her mother was making breakfast for her, finally Aria finished changing to her clothes, she grabbed her suitcase and left her room.

"Oh my gosh, you're going right now?!", her mother yelled as she was walking towards her, "No mum, I'll eat first and then leave", Aria said as she watched her mother walk towards her, "oh my dear baby I'll miss you so much", her mother said as she teared up, "Ma, I promise ill visit you whenever I can don't worry", She said as she hugged her, her mother was taller than her by a few inches, Aria buried her face in her mother's chest as she slowly teared up.

Aria's friend picked her up, and before leaving Aria said her goodbyes to her mother, when aria arrived in Seoul, she got out of the car standing in front of her apartment, "finally a new beginning" Aria thought to herself, she walked in grabbed her room key's and went to her apartment.

Aria sent a text to her mother saying she arrived, before walking into her apartment, Penny saw her at the front door, and she admired her looks, "Oh my god.", Penny said, she had green eyes, long blonde hair, and she was wearing shorts and a cropped top, Aria stood there nervous, "Are you our new roomie?", Penny said as she looked at aria smiling, "Yeah, I am", Aria stood there holding her suitcase, Sophie walked towards the front door, "well hello there, I'm Sophie" Sophie said, Sophie had ice blue eyes, short brown hair, she had a beauty mark on her cheek, she was wearing a long skirt, a white buttoned shirt, and she wore a jacket on top.

Sophie showed Aria where her room was, "get changed we'll go get coffee" Sophie said before leaving Aria's room, Aria unpacked her stuff before getting changed, brushed her hair, put some lipstick on, and wore her coat. She grabbed her purse, phone, and air pods before leaving her room and locking the door behind her.

"So, Aria we're going to my cousin's cafe," Penny said as she was walking, "Oh? That is cool" Aria said as she looked at Penny, "he makes the best coffees ever!" Penny says as she smiled happily.

They all arrived at the café, a tall man was standing behind the counter, he was cleaning the coffee cups, "hey Lee!", Penny said as she walked towards him, "oh, hey Pen" he said as he smiled, he had dimples, his hair color is brown, his eyes were ocean blue, all three of them walked towards the counter.

"Hey Soph, hey there new face," Leon said as he looked at Aria smiling, "So Lee, this is Aria our new roomie," Penny said, Aria waved a small wave at him smiling softly, "Hello Aria, I'm Leon nice to meet you," Leon said as he smiled.

Aria, Penny, and Sophie sat in their places, as Leon prepared their drinks, Penny and Sophie had a chat with Aria, and finally, Leon bought the drinks and placed them on the table, "Enjoy." He said before leaving, "Ah, I'm going to bring tissues and come back" Aria said before excusing herself.

Aria walked towards the counter, "Hey, could I have tissues please?" Aria said as she held her hands together, "yeah, of course" Leon said as he grabs the tissues giving them to her, "you're really sweet" Leon said, "Really? Thank you" she smiled as she grabbed the tissues from him, "yeah, of course, hey you should visit here more often" he smiled at her, "yeah, of course" she said as she smiled back at him.

After that Penny, Sophia, and Aria went back to their apartment, Aria went inside her room, "Where is my purse?" Aria thought to herself, she looked around for her purse, Aria sighed as she walked out of her room, "Sophie? Have you seen my purse anywhere?" Aria says as she searches around, "No, maybe it's at the café?" Sophie says as she prepares food, "Okay, I'll go check there" Aria says opening the door as she leaves.

Aria walked to the café, she stood in front of the glass door, the café is closed but Leon was still in there cleaning up, she knocked on the glass door, Leon was confused about why she was there, he opened the door for her, "hey, what's up?" Leon said as Aria walked in, "My purse, is it here?" She said looking around, "yeah, wait here," Leon said as he went to grab her purse.

Leon handed her the purse, "thank you, I'm sorry for showing up like this" Aria said as she looked at him, "Hey hey, no it's okay don't worry about it", Leon said as he looked at her, "thank you, really" Aria said as she held her purse, "yeah no problem, hey take a seat" Leon said as he walked towards the counter making her a cup of latte, he grabs the croissant from the food heater and places it on the plate.

Aria sat on the chair placing her purse on the table, Leon walks towards her holding onto the plate, he placed the plate on the table, "here you go" Leon said as he looked at her smiling, "thank you, Leon", Aria said as she sipped on her latte, "did you walk here alone?", Leon said as she sipped on her latte, "yeah, I was in a rush" Aria said, "Aria, it's 1 am, streets are dangerous at night." Leon frowned, "Okay okay, I won't go out alone again" Aria smiled.

Leon and Aria talked until it got too late, "May I have your number?" Leon asked her, "Yeah sure," Aria said as she pulled her phone out from her purse, she added his number to her contact, "Put my number on emergency contact," Leon said, "what?" Aria looked at him, "In case you need anything" He smiled, "okay, alright" she laughed, her laugh was just like her mother's, "Alright it's time for me to take you back to your place."

Aria turned around to face Leon, "thank you for taking me home," She said as she smiled, "you're welcome, text me, okay?" He said, "Okay, good night, Leon," she told him before she walked inside.

Aria took off her coat before walking inside the bathroom, she tied up her hair and took a shower. She wore her pajamas and sat on the bed, she grabbed her phone and texted Leon.

- Tuesday, 2:12 am.

"Hey, sleep well, okay?" she texted him before putting on her airpods in, she turned on her favorite podcast and laid on her bed closing her eyes.

Aria liked Penny and Sophie, they both had amazing personalities, Penny was always joyful and funny, and Sophie was calm and sweet. Penny said she is from China, Sophie said she was from France, they both met when they were in high school, Penny said she liked Leon as a brother, she saw Leon as her brother, Sophie's siblings lived in France, she said she lived in Seoul for years with her mother.

Leon said he lives here with his mother, he dropped out of college and started working in a café for him to pay off her bills. Leon was a nice guy, he said he liked to play the guitar and he loved making coffee.

~

End of Chapter 1.