Chapter 3

Aria,

Aria,

- Wednesday, 8:10 am

Aria woke up to the sound of a thunderstorm, she sat on her bed tired she rubbed her eyes as she yawned, she reached out to her phone, she got a text message from Leon, she opened it and she yawned, "I like cats, and you?", she texted "I like cats as well :)" and sent it, she opened her Instagram and scrolled through it until the thunderstorm calmed down.

She sat on her bed for a little while, before getting up to shower. Sophie and Penny were still sleeping, and Aria was the only one awake, Aria was the only one awake, Aria finished showering, she looked at herself in the mirror, "damn what's up with my face today?" she thought, she got changed and left the bathroom, she tied her hair up and grabbed her phone, she checked her schedule for her singing classes, she sighed before leaving her room.

Aria made her way to the kitchen, she made herself some coffee and sat down, she scrolled through her phone while she drank coffee, and a text message popped up, it was from Leon, she opened it, "yeah BTW why are you awake RN?" he said, Aria sipped her coffer before responding, "couldn't sleep from the thunderstorm, and you?" she closed her phone and made herself some sandwich, a message popped up on her phone she grabbed her phone, "work, plus I'm always awake early." Leon responded.

- 6:41 pm.

"guys," Penny said as she made her way towards them, "yeah? What's up?" Sophie said, "We should go to karaoke later on" Penny smiled, Aria looked at Penny "Sounds fun," she said, "alright, and you Soph?" Penny looked at Sophie, "yeah sure, is Leon coming?" she asked, "Yeah ill invite him." Penny grabbed her phone, Aria smiled as she drank her soup.

"Girls get ready! Leon will be here in 20!" Penny yelled. Aria opened her closet and pulled out a dress, "this will do" she thought to herself, she got changed and went towards the mirror and brushed her hair, she wore makeup on and she let her hair open, she went to grab her purse, she shoved her phone and airpod in her purse before leaving her room.

Penny and Sophie waited in front of the front door, Sophie wore a cropped short dress and a jacket on top, and Penny wore a cropped top and a skirt, "damn, are you sure you're going to a karaoke or modeling?" Sophie said as she looked at Aria, "Stop saying that let's go" Aria said as she laughed softly.

Leon sat in the car waiting for him, he wore a buttoned black shirt and ripped jeans, he was on his phone, they made their way towards the car and got in, "Hey Lee!" Penny said as she got in the car, Aria sat behind Leon and Sophie sat behind Penny, Aria pulled her Air pods out and plugged them in, she put on some music as she looked out at the window. Penny, Sophie, and Leon chatted until they got to the karaoke.

They rented a room and went inside, Penny bought drinks and joined us, "Alright, who will sing first?" Sophie said as she reached out to grab a drink, "ill go first" Penny said as she reached out to the microphone, "me too" Leon said as he reached out for the microphone as well.

Penny picked out a song, "Dive by Jinyoung", Penny and Leon sang, Sophie started dancing, and Aria lip-synced to the song. Sophie stood up and danced she grabbed Aria and danced with her, both laughed as they danced. Leon's voice was soft, he knew how to sing, Aria liked his voice, and Penny on the other hand...yeah, her voice was no comment.

Leon and Penny were done singing, and it was Sophie and Aria's turn to sing, Sophie didn't want to sing, and Aria was hesitant at first, but she still got up, she grabbed the microphone and turned on "Cupid by FIFTY FIFTY", she stood in front of the screen, the song started, and she smiled as she listened to the beats, Leon looked at her, Penny sipped on her drink, and Sophie started dancing.

As Aria sang, Leon smiled, he loved her voice, Penny danced with Sophie, and Aria smiled as she sang the lines, she loved the song so much, Penny grabbed Leon's hand to dance with them, Aria heard them laugh and she smiled.

They all sat down and drank their drinks, "shall we go to the club now?" Penny said as she sipped her drink, "Yeah, let's go to the club now?" Sophie said as she played on her phone, "Alright let's go" Penny said as she grabbed her purse.

Penny, Sophie, and Leon went back to the car, Aria went to the bathroom, placed her purse and phone beside the sink, and she looked at herself in the mirror, and sighed, her phone rang, "Sadie", her ex-friend, she grabbed her phone and answered.

"Hello?" Aria said as she grabbed her purse and left the bathroom, "Hey, your um boyfriend is coming to see you in Seoul he told me to tell you." She said Aria stopped walking, "What...?" Aria laid on the wall as she held her purse, "Yeah um, he saw your story and like he's coming there.", Aria hung up the phone.

She sat down on the floor, and she felt a panic attack coming, she hugged her legs tightly as she laid her head on her knees, her heart was racing, she could not breathe, she was really scared, and she could not move.

Penny was typing someone on her phone, Sophie was listening to music, "When is Aria coming?" Penny said as she typed on her phone, "Yeah, she's been gone for a long time" Sophie said as she pulled her earphones away, "I'll go check" Leon said as he opened the door and left.

Leon walked down the hallway, he saw someone and walked towards her, he did not recognize her at first but then he noticed her, "Aria?" he said before holding her hand, but she didn't move, "Aria." He said before shaking her, she looked at him, she looked pale, he held her into his arms, and she leaned her head on his shoulder, she always felt safe around him.

Finally, Aria got herself together, they went back to the car, Leon told Penny to drive, and told Sophie to sit in the front seat, Leon sat behind, he wanted to make sure Aria was doing okay.

They got to the party, Penny and Sophie went in, but Leon and Aria went somewhere else, Leon took her to a park, and they sat on the bench, silently before Leon spoke, "what happened?" he said as he faced her, she looked down and teared up, "my ex is in Seoul" she as she gripped her dress tightly, "He won't do anything to you" he said as he hugged her.

Leon and Aria hung out right after that, Leon cheered her up they bought drinks, they ate food, and in the end, they went to bring Penny and Sophie from the party, they did not drink any alcohol, and Leon drove them home.

Aria went to her room and changed her clothes, she lay on her bed tired, and she stared at the ceiling thinking about what happened today, she checked the time, it was 1 am she sighed, and she went under the blankets, she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~

End Of Chapter 3