Chapter 26

We arrived to this weird looking ship. "Y/n welcome to the destiny bounty," Jay spoke. I tilted my head and looked at it.

That's when there was a loud honking sound like some sort of car. "Jay did you tell your parents to show up later?" Cole asked with a slight brow raise.

"I thought I did," Jay said. That's when a couple got out of the car. "Oh my goodness would you look at this Ed it's changed so much since we last seen it," The female spoke to her husband.

"My it has Edna," Ed spoke. "Mom, dad what are you doing here?" Jay asked them both that's when Edna looked at me. "We came to see our son since he promised to come help with the project," Ed spoke.

"Hi there dear I'm Edna and my husband over there talking to Jay is Ed what's your name?" Edna asked with a small smile. "I am y/n," was all I said. Kai, Cole, Zane, Lloyd, and Nya looked at Jay's parents. "It must've been a long drive here," Cole said. "Yeah why don't you stay and have dinner with us?" Lloyd asked.

Jay's parents smiled at the offer. "That would be wonderful," they said. "Thank you so much for the kind invitation."

We all sat down for dinner together and Jay's parents shared stories about him when he was a child. We all laughed and enjoyed each other's company. After the meal, we said our goodbyes and Jay's parents left.

I heard Jay sigh and looked at him. "My parents can be a handful," Jay said. "Tell me about it had to deal with my sister sneaking out at night and feeding the orphans then she would get caught by the guards and everything else," I said patting Jay's shoulder.