Chapter 29

I got up then saw Nya and Lloyd coming over. "You okay y/n?" Nya asked. "Peachy just gonna be sore," I said back. That's when Zane came out but slipped where Jay and Kai were mopping the floor. I quickly jumped up and did a front flip then landed on my feet to catch Zane and that's what I did.

"That was impressive," Sensei Garmadon said. "Y/n thank you I didn't realize these two were mopping," Zane said looking at me. "No problem just be careful next time," I said and that's when Zane left to somewhere else.

"Hey y/n can you help me in the kitchen?" Nya asked. "Um sure," I said back. As I walked to the kitchen with Nya, I noticed her limping slightly. "Are you okay, Nya? Did you get hurt too?" I asked.

"Yeah, I twisted my ankle earlier. It's not too bad, but it's making it hard to move around," she replied.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do to help?" I offered.

"Yes, actually. Could you grab that bag of frozen peas from the freezer and bring it over here?" Nya asked, pointing to the fridge.

"Sure thing," I said, walking over to the fridge and grabbing the bag of peas. I handed them to Nya, who placed them on her ankle.

"Thanks, that feels much better," she said with a smile. "Now, let's get to work on these dishes."

Me and Nya worked together to clean up the kitchen, chatting and laughing as we went. Despite the earlier mishap, it felt good to be working together as a team.