I'm Sasha And I'm Fabulous

21
I'm Sasha And I'm Fabulous

"Ashley?"
Ashley crept down the hall.
"Ash-ley?!"
"Coming!" Ashley called out.
She turned down the hall and saw Italian Ashley. "Hey Ash," she said. "What's up?"
Italian Ashley looked down at the ground and sighed. "What is it?" Ashley asked.
"Well-" Italian Ashley started. "I..." she stopped. "How do I say this?"
"Say what?" Ashley asked, now feeling quite intrigued.
Italian Ashley sighed. "I'm afraid I might be pregnant."
Ashley gaped. "What?"
Italian Ashley nodded sadly. "Mm hmm. Last night at the bar, I kind of...went all the way,"
"First time?" Ashley asked.
"Yeah," Italian Ashley murmured. "And, it felt, so- so good, but..." she trailed off. "We didn't have a condom."
Ashley sighed. "That's what I figured, otherwise you wouldn't have gotten so worked up over it."
Italian Ashley looked down. "They'll send me back to Italy. And my mom will kill me."
Ashley put her hand on Italian Ashley's shoulder. "Don't worry. If you are pregnant, we'll sneak you into an abortion clinic. Everything will be okay."
Italian Ashley looked up at Ashley. "Thanks, Ashley. You know, our friendship means a lot to me."
Ashley smiled back warmly. "Me too."
Italian Ashley looked at Ashley again. "One other thing. Want to go dancing?"

A few hours later, Ashley stood at the entrance of the club, a little bit buzzed from her, Sasha's and Italian Ashley's pre party. Right after Italian Ashley had asked, she had called up Sasha, and invited her to come along. Sasha had immediately responded,
Yes!😊😋😂😇☺️
Ashley glanced over at Italian Ashley. "Just don't get too cozy with any boys."
Italian Ashley shook her head, and smiled. "Don't worry. I won't," she promised.
Ashley then turned to Sasha. "Ready to dance?" she asked. The music was so loud, she could hear, and feel for that matter, the thumping base from the stereo inside.
Sasha gave her a devious smile. "You. bet."
The three of them waltzed in. Inside, were people milling around at tables, and a tightly packed dance floor. A DJ was in the corner, and a bar by the window. They showed the bouncer their I.Ds, Italian Ashley's real, and Sasha and Ashley's fake ones. After that, they stepped into the club.
Right away, Italian Ashley flounced over to a circle of boys and girls all dancing together. Sasha stayed by Ashley. "Let's go get a drink." She gestured to the bar.
Ashley nodded, and the two of them pushed through the jam packed, crowded floor, all the way to the bar. Here, it wasn't as crowded. Sasha got a hard lemonade, and after little thought, Ashley decided on one too. "Hell yeah!" Sasha yelled out, clinking her glass to Ashley's in a toast. "I'm Sasha, and I'm fabulous."