11 • Baby

Victoria Secrets

Victoria Secrets

I am going to pull this baby out of me on my own. I am so tired of being pregnant. I swear this is truly the last time.

They can cut all of this out of me after this baby and burn it all. Just one more month, just one.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I said to Jade who had Tala.

"Nothing, just doing some sexy shopping."

"Ohhhh. You and Queen are getting sexy huh?" I smiled fixing the bars.

"Girl, no. I feel sexy, so I like sexy stuff."

"Have you guys tried?"

"Go look at the bags," she told Tala. "She tries but I am not interested right now."

Naomi cheated on me lets just say you can tell if you've been cheated on. Or maybe she just would not want to since she is now in a wheelchair.

"Is it the chair?"

"No, size small?" She asked holding up a crotchless panty. She flipped her hair and I seen the mark on her neck.

Come on now, doesn't take a rocket scientist. Why is she doing that?

"Here." I handed her a small. "You seem different."

"I am in a good way. I am happy, Tala baby."

"Coming."

"I'm ready," she said to me.

I feel extremely bad for Queen.

Really bad.

Home

Laying in bed with Nao trying to sleep, but all I could think about was Queen. I know Jade is cheating, I know what a love mark on the neck is. Or any part of the body, Nao is light skinned and I leave them on her.

That's another story.

"Vee baby?"

"Yes?"

"It's midnight, your leg is shaking what's wrong?" She rubbed my leg.

"Nothing."

"Vee baby?"

"Okay, it's about Queen."

"What about her?"