37 • Sensitive

Cathy Office

Cathy Office

It has been a week and all I could think about was what if that cop did kill them? That's what he had to be trying to do, right?

Slamming me stomach first against a vehicle? Then the pavement? Tasing me?

"Ocean?" I heard Cathy voice snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Shit, wassup?" I laughed.

"How are you feeling?"

"Cathy, you did not have to make me up come here three times this week."

"I did, you went through something. I will always make sure you are okay."

"I feel fine Cathy, really." I smiled at her.

"How are you and Jade?"

"We are good, good. Our trip leaves tomorrow. Doctor said I am okay to fly, keep my activity low. Rest and eat and drink water."

"Good, Joseph is a good doctor."

"Yeah, he better be. All up in pussy and shit once a week." She started laughing.

I smiled as I felt the girls moving. The first time in a week. I had been seeing Joseph everyday because they weren't moving.

He said they were fine, and we listened to their little heartbeats each time.

"Why are you smiling?" Cathy asked.

"Just feeling them moving finally."

"Any names?"

"Nope, I was hoping to ask Jade to name them."

"Really?" She smiled.

"Come on Cathy all that mushy shit." I laughed.

"I'm glad you are opening up to Jade again. I love that. Everyone makes mistakes. Marriage is hard, there are things you have to face. I am glad you both are facing them."

"Yeah, can I be honest?"

"Absolutely."

"I don't...you told me to tell her how I feel about you know...giving myself to her and she hurt me. I don't know how to tell her. I don't want to fight, I don't want to get angry Cathy."